User Tag List

$5,000 for the basic 8GB model
    2012-06-29 09:23 AM
    cool it with the hostility, why do ppl get in here and talk crap, most people do look for stands when it comes to tablets, its not a moronic idea, why do you think microsoft has there upcoming tablet standard with a stand, and they also have a case with a full keyboard on the inside, its not moronic
    What hostility? Every comment I've read has been pretty positive towards the product. I haven't read anyone stating it's, "moronic" at all.
    2012-06-29 02:24 PM
    this is the next step in the evolution of tablets. it is bound to happen..
    2012-06-29 02:42 PM
    What hostility? Every comment I've read has been pretty positive towards the product. I haven't read anyone stating it's, "moronic" at all.
    It's been cleared up, Looks like the comment was deleted or something, it's all good though, and it wasn't about the product, it was about another person who suggested there be a keyboard and stand to prop it up like a laptop
    2012-06-29 10:30 PM
    I'm using the new chrome browser for iOS, surfing modmyi to check it out. I think there is something wrong with it....

It says I'm on modmyi, but it seems I am actually on a Dr. Phil forum.....strange.
    i lol'd
    2012-06-30 02:05 AM
25 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD