User Tag List

As planned, Apple recently kicked off its “12 Days of Gifts” promotion in the US and other participating countries with a download of four songs from Justin Timberlake’s performance at this year’s iTunes Festival. The free singles are only accessible via the 12 Days of Gifts app found in select iOS App Stores.

For those of you who didn’t know, the “12 Days” digital content giveaway has become somewhat of a tradition for many iTunes users, though the app was previously limited to Canada and a few major European countries. For 2013, the Cupertino California company has extended the promotion to US customers for the first time, granting them access to freebies that in the past have included movies, music, e-books, apps and more.

Earlier this month, Apple gave away Lorde’s latest single “No Better” as a preview for the 12 Days of Gifts app, labeling it as a “gift to get you started.” The program runs from December 26 through January 6, with each day bringing a free download that will be available for 24 hours. It should be noted that not all content will be available in all areas.

The 12 Days of Gifts is a free 64.7 MB app which can be downloaded from the App Store.

Source: Apple

Twitter: @AkshayMasand
    2013-12-26 12:51 PM
    They would have to pay me to download those performances. It's about the same quality as my aunt's new year's hangover.
    2013-12-26 02:10 PM
    they would have to pay me to download those performances. It's about the same quality as my aunt's new year's hangover.
    lmao!!!
    2013-12-26 02:26 PM
    They would have to pay me to download those performances. It's about the same quality as my aunt's new year's hangover.
    Truth!!
    2013-12-26 02:42 PM
    and day 2 is a tv show , just downloaded from the oz appstore
    2013-12-26 03:41 PM
    and day 2 is a tv show , just downloaded from the oz appstore
    Which series? 😳
    2013-12-26 03:51 PM
    Anyone else's app making iPhones screen go black and freeze up?
    2013-12-26 04:57 PM
    OMG! I love Justin Timberlake! Thanks Apple for promoting big pop star artists and giving us free 4 songs... Justin has some real skills, but all this pop 100 music on radio/video is mostly overly promoted formulated crap... I think a better gift would be: Pick any 4 songs on iTunes... Nice of apple to hook it up, but, enough with the endless d*#k riding of artists like: Timberlake, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber etc. etc.

BTW, my first two sentences were totally sarcastic in case y'all wondered...
    2013-12-26 05:36 PM
    Which series? 😳
    Africa on bbc1. It's a fantastic watch but I cannot dl as it's £12.99 in uk and not free even tho it shows up on 12 days
    2013-12-27 12:58 AM
    Africa on bbc1. It's a fantastic watch but I cannot dl as it's £12.99 in uk and not free even tho it shows up on 12 days
    Thats Weird I got "once upon a time" pilot episode.
    2013-12-27 06:08 AM
    Thats Weird I got "once upon a time" pilot episode.
    Same here
    2013-12-27 06:43 AM
    That's strange as I got bbc1 Africa, thought it was too good to be true that they were giving something decent.
    Attached Images
    2013-12-27 10:08 AM
    That's strange as I got bbc1 Africa, thought it was too good to be true that they were giving something decent.
    If you check their faq, it says that u have to click on the blue title ( once it shows you the iTunes page ) to get the free episode. Because they are not giving the hole season for free just the episode.
    2013-12-27 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD