I'd have to Agree, Chromebooks are nothing more then a Netbook nicely priced for those whom can't afford a Mac Book or Air. Maybe they should have Compared the Chrome to say....and iPad..lol..na...actually even the Low end Air is Better then it. But..there's the Age ol Adjective of Quality over Quantity.
    2013-12-30 11:30 AM
    Those "few" chips make a big difference. A cheap AMD processor isn't going to have nearly as good of performance as an intel haswell chips. Also, a HDD vs ssd. Along with faster ram then most computers out there. Also, the battery life on Macs are much better, that has to do with the operating system though and how hard the OS is making the CPU work.
    All the parts you mentioned can be found in lots of laptops and apple makes none of those parts!
    2013-12-30 07:52 PM
    All the parts you mentioned can be found in lots of laptops and apple makes none of those parts!
    Where did I say that apple made any of those parts?
    2013-12-30 07:55 PM
    Where did I say that apple made any of those parts?
    You didn't! I'm just pointing out the FACT that the parts you find in most laptops which are made by crappy companies that make windows machines are the same in apple! making your statement that apple only use high end parts redundant.
    2013-12-31 01:43 PM
24 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD