Good break down. America and in this day and age its all about money.
    What day and age was America NOT about money? Lol

I recall when there was NO contract price. It was $600 flat out.

It is what it is. This is a society where parents give their kids $500 to spend on Jordan sneakers. I had a kid too young to open his own bank account for paypal offer me $3500 for some sneakers I owned.....clearly in society people are gonna pay whatever to get what they want. Consumers as a whole are sheep and will never use the power of their dollars. If everyone said no to the iPhone because of pricing, Apple would be forced to conform just like they did when the consumers demanded larger screens. But nope. The phone will release and sell out as always.
    Last edited by 2Jaze; 2014-04-15 at 09:20 AM.
    2014-04-15 09:17 AM
    One way round it is buy the 5s that phone will drop in price
    thats the way to go
    i could see this coming from a dar gone long way off

take it easy all

HTC ONE M8 i have one of these
    the one thing i like about this is no matter how big you
    make the content the content text wraps to the screen
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2014-04-15 at 09:32 AM.
    2014-04-15 09:27 AM
    Apple acts like it's the only player in the game. What will the iPhone 6 bring to the table? A bigger screen? More megapixels? A better battery? All this exist already, Apple is late as usual. The only unique thing about an iPhone is it's operating system. Greedy greedy greedy, hope they fail!
    2014-04-15 08:41 PM
    Apple acts like it's the only player in the game. What will the iPhone 6 bring to the table? A bigger screen? More megapixels? A better battery? All this exist already, Apple is late as usual. The only unique thing about an iPhone is it's operating system. Greedy greedy greedy, hope they fail!
    Lol. If it is just a bigger screen, longer lasting battery and a improved camera. It still will sell out or sell more then samsung/htc.
    2014-04-16 04:04 AM
    Apple and iphone have such a cult following they could raise the price 500 dollars and it would still sell out. Apple just raise the price to whatever profit you want, it will still sell.
    2014-04-17 04:54 AM
25 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD