Apple recently pushed a new version of its Server suite for OS X Mavericks with a number of stability improvements and enhancements for the Calendar Server, Messages Server and Profile Manager. Small businesses and schools that use the software’s collaboration functionality will find changes to Calendar Server that Apple says improve the importing of events, event invitations and group scheduling. Messages Server, meanwhile, received a modest stability update for those using its Chat Rooms feature.

Apple’s Profile Manager was given the most attention with Apple fixing an issue affecting the deployment of profiles containing variables in environments where code signing is enabled. The application is also said to be more reliable when sending invitations to enroll devices in Apple’s Volume Purchase Program. Additionally, Profile Manager can now reliably handle Device Enrollment Program Systems with long, descriptive names.

Existing users can update to OS X Server version 3.1.2 through the Mac App Store. Others can buy the 179 MB suite for $19.99.

Source: iTunes

Twitter: @AkshayMasand
    2014-05-21 06:21 PM
    Hey guys I love the effort to improve the app but it's buggy and seemingly incomplete. The splash page needs to be resized, how can I enter comments in posts (don't see it) and the app should have the option to load on the news page. Also the current posts in news is not only out of order, the top post is from 2011! Currently the news posts don't match the current site. You guys already working on the "bugs and optimization" update soon???
    Attached Images
    2014-05-21 06:54 PM
    Hey guys I love the effort to improve the app but it's buggy and seemingly incomplete. The splash page needs to be resized, how can I enter comments in posts (don't see it) and the app should have the option to load on the news page. Also the current posts in news is not only out of order, the top post is from 2011! Currently the news posts don't match the current site. You guys already working on the "bugs and optimization" update soon???

Go to search type in NEWS
    And you will see this thread
    The portal don't work for quotes etc
    Just gives me and you what's hot
    That I'll mean I can update my server OSX Ye cool
    2014-05-21 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD