It has been confirmed recently that computer maker Hewlett-Packard, will continue to incorporate Beats Audio technology to its high-end PCs through 2015, even after Apple’s recent acquisition of Beats Electronics. A company spokesperson has said in an email that HP can continue to develop products through 2014 but can continue selling devices with their logo through 2015. HP has said that they have an aggressive lineup of new products coming up that have Beats branding. Currently, Beats technology is in about 15-20% of devices sold by HP.

It was questioned whether there would be any problems for HP and Beats after Apple’s acquisition. HP has a longstanding relationship with the company, famous for making its headphones. It has been said that HP directly competes with Apple in the desktop computer and laptop market and according to CNET’s editor Dan Ackerman, speculations on whether Apple would allow HP to continue its relationship with Beats started surfacing the web. It seems like the issue has already been resolved by Apple, and PC shoppers will be able to pick up Beats-enabled HP laptops through 2015.

Source: CNET

Twitter: @AkshayMasand
    2014-05-29 07:01 AM
    big drop from 3.2 B down to 1.8 B
    apple got beats cheep for the original modmyi report from 3.2 B
    mind you i don't like beats audio head phones i had the Pro s and sold them to much boom boom from them
    2014-05-29 09:52 AM
    big drop from 3.2 B down to 1.8 B
    apple got beats cheep for the original modmyi report from 3.2 B
    mind you i don't like beats audio head phones i had the Pro s and sold them to much boom boom from them
    It went down to $3b... It is £1.8b though.
    2014-05-29 02:36 PM
    It went down to $3b... It is £1.8b though.

ye i for got about that 3B
    but i still think its cheep
    2014-05-29 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD