It looks like Apple will have two gargantuan announcements to make on September 9th.

The first, as we're all aware, will be the next-gen flagship iPhone 6. The other -- you guessed it -- will be Apple's long-awaited iWatch.

That information comes to us today via a highly respected journalist in the tech world -- John Paczkowski.

"The new device will, predictably, make good use of Apple’s HealthKit health and fitness platform," Paczkowski writes. "It will also — predictably — make good use of HomeKit, the company’s new framework for controlling connected devices — though it’s not clear how broadly or in what way."

For now, pricing and exact release date information remain uncertain, but if iWatch and iPhone 6 prove as impressive as many tech industry analysts and journalists are expecting, those who own shares of AAPL may be very, very happy in the coming weeks.

Source: Re/Code
    2014-08-27 09:15 PM
    Awesome, so excited.
    2014-08-27 09:23 PM
    Oh now the iWatch is back on? On, off, on, off smh rumors! See what happens on the 9th when Tim is on stage and says "Here it is"
    2014-08-27 09:44 PM
    Awesome!!! So excited can't wait for the Media events on September 9th.....

Oh now the iWatch is back on? On, off, on, off smh rumors! See what happens on the 9th when Tim is on stage and says "Here it is"
    I agree hahaha....
    2014-08-27 11:53 PM
    If it weren't for the ACTUAL stories with solid facts I would leave this page. Let me save everyone the trouble for next years rumors:
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2014-08-28 at 06:51 PM.
    2014-08-28 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD