User Tag List

Monday marks the day Apple will be releasing iOS 8.1 to the public, but prior to the launch, iCloud.com users can access a beta version of iCloud Photos that Apple has recently released. Other reports are saying that the Cupertino-based company’s iCloud Photo Library access is also open to all developers who are running the iOS 8.1 maintenance update. The interface is similar to the Photos app on iOS, allowing organization by Albums or Moments. Users can upload photos and/or videos automatically to the cloud via Camera Roll on their devices. Other people who have been given permission can also view the photos as well as other devices that are logged into the same iCloud account.

For those running iOS 8.1 beta on their devices can go to https://beta.icloud.com/#photos to view the entire collection and download whichever ones desired onto their computers. You will be prompted to update to iOS 8.1 from the screen if you are not on it, but will have to wait till tomorrow in doing so unless you’re a developer. New pricing has been introduced by Apple on iOS 8- users will get 5GB of storage for free, then for 99 cents you can upgrade to 20GB/month, $3.99 for 200GB/month, $9.99 for 500GB/month, or lastly $19.99 for 1TB/month. Hang in there for a little while longer, as iOS 8.1 will be released by Apple tomorrow.

Source: iCloud
    Last edited by Akshay Masand; 2014-10-19 at 05:30 PM.

Twitter: @AkshayMasand
    2014-10-19 05:19 PM
    The major thing I hate about the icloud is it no longer works on my iPad1 or iPhone4 as nearly nothing works as it all needs to upgrade and when it does get upgrade its IOS8 and above only.
    I am forced by apple to go elsewhere because of this.
    2014-10-20 04:52 AM
    Dude your devices are ancient. Time to UPGRADE!
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2014-10-20 at 08:39 PM.
    2014-10-20 07:47 PM
    The major thing I hate about the icloud is it no longer works on my iPad1 or iPhone4 as nearly nothing works as it all needs to upgrade and when it does get upgrade its IOS8 and above only.
    I am forced by apple to go elsewhere because of this.
    Welcome to Apple's scheme of forcing you to buy their new products that are pretty much the same as the previous one, where everything will work just fine but because Apple wants more money from you they impose restrictions on old hardware.
    2014-10-21 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD