Okay, so this is really bothering me. Back in Snow Leopard you could do a 3-fingered swipe to the left to go back and swipe right to go forward...in almost any app. But now in Lion, everything's all backwards and such and my beloved 3-finger swipe is no more. I can deal with the reverse scrolling and the new multi-touch gestures because they really are more natural, but I'm really upset that there's no way to use gestures to navigate through my various apps. Safari has gestures to navigate but that's about it besides documents and Launchpad as far as I can tell. So if anyone has a way to get my old gestures back I would be very grateful.
    2011-07-21 04:12 AM
    It's still possible. Under the trackpad settings, more gestures, swipe between pages, there you can change the gesture to swipe left or right with three fingers.
    2011-07-21 06:08 PM
    It's still possible. Under the trackpad settings, more gestures, swipe between pages, there you can change the gesture to swipe left or right with three fingers.
    I really don't know how I passed that one up...*hand on face*. Lol well thanks anyway Although it seems kinda awkward to reverse swipe in some apps and then have to normal swipe in others...guess I'm just being picky.
    2011-07-21 07:56 PM
    You can also make it so it makes scrolling the way it was in snow leopard.
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Dude T.M.I
    2011-07-21 08:25 PM
    Sir, you are my hero for the day!
    -FBIRyuJin
    2011-08-17 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD