Hi I brought a speck clear case for my macbook air but it looked boring, since i use this site everyday i decided that an mmi case would suit me, what do u think? dnt worry u wont hurt my feelings

I started painting before i decided to post so I took an image of the case as new from ebay.
    Attached Thumbnails macbook case mmi mod-e5.jpg   macbook case mmi mod-1.jpg   macbook case mmi mod-2.jpg   macbook case mmi mod-3.jpg   macbook case mmi mod-4.jpg  
    2009-11-08 09:12 PM
    ok no opinions yet loooool. well i didnt like it as it didnt look pro enough so i changed it.....pics to follow.

This is the top and bottom, the stickers are from the 1 shop. They were all in one piece laptop sticker and I just cut them up.
    Attached Thumbnails macbook case mmi mod-1.jpg   macbook case mmi mod-2.jpg  
    Last edited by se23; 2009-11-08 at 11:26 PM.
    2009-11-08 11:20 PM
    I have the same case for my MPB. Never really thought of doing anything to it. Interesting idea.
    Apples taste good.
    2009-11-09 12:01 AM
    Hi Kruejl, thanks 4 posting, u say interesting idea but wot do u think of my design? my pals love it, but as we r all apple heads here ur opinions mean more.
    2009-11-09 12:20 AM
    I use my Macbook Air daily and recently posted a thread on my zagg material on my wrist rest area. Now the next mod I was going to do was a black vinyl border around the screen just like the new Macbook pro have all glossy screen instead of the boring silver border. I think your mod is cool since its a custom speck case for your Air.
    2009-11-09 07:40 AM
    Thanks mikerlx. Hmmm I saw some1 who actually put a glossy screen on his air and it looked really good. Just google it. When you have done it with the vinyl please post ur pics, I might do that
    2009-11-09 10:44 AM
    lol thats neat, great idea!
    2009-11-19 10:07 AM
    Thanks Cash
    2009-11-20 08:33 PM
    Dude I like Your deign, sweet look,
    I bet you get all kinds of compliments in public,

But I dont have a really good artistic edge for drawing or painting or anything,

I like to get MacBook Case's that have some color and look good without any extra.

I got my MacBook Case for way cheaper than Speck Case's at My Macbook Case - To Protect and Stylize MacBook's

I like these guy's slogan "To Protect and Stylize MacBook's"
    2009-12-18 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.