I recently bought the latest model of the macbook air with the core I7 and 256gb hardrive 4gb of ram, today is the last day to return it. I have been debating weather to keep it or not because I already own a iphone 3gs, Ipad wifi and a 4000$ desktop beast. The 1900$ I spent on the latest air was pretty much all I have left money wise and I am looking for reasons to keep/get rid of the macbook air as fast as possible. Here is a few details about what I do: Photography with lightroom editing. Final cut pro (My parents offered to get this If I keep the laptop) and schoolwork Hope you guys can give me some helpful answers!
    2011-08-12 01:20 AM
    This section is for selling items, not getting advice.
    2011-08-13 03:34 PM
    moved to right section.

And id personally keep it
    2011-08-13 05:52 PM
    moved to right section.

And id personally keep it
    given that:
    The 1900$ I spent on the latest air was pretty much all I have left money wise
    it might have been better not to have bought it in the first place.
    If its a question of "will a macbook air help me do useful things?" it absolutely would.

But, if its a question of "how to manage and budget my money effectively?", we might not be able to help, much.
    Last edited by raduga; 2011-08-13 at 11:59 PM.
    2011-08-13 11:57 PM
    keep it, and try to maximize the use of it. like when doing your photoshop works.
    2011-10-16 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD