User Tag List

When is Snow Leopard coming out? cuz i wonder if Snow Leopard will be installed on all Macbooks when you buy a new macbook from the store or will you have to buy it seperately?

thanks!
    2008-10-21 06:28 PM
    Juneish 2009.
    It will most likely be an update to Leopard not a whole new version. Apple has said that Snow Leopard would focus on performance enhancements rather than new features, and I dont think they could sell performance enhancements as a new purchase.
    Last edited by zendj; 2008-10-21 at 08:35 PM.
    2008-10-21 08:32 PM
    ohhh june, not worth the wait,, okay, tahnks alot!
    2008-10-21 09:18 PM
    Juneish 2009.
    It will most likely be an update to Leopard not a whole new version. Apple has said that Snow Leopard would focus on performance enhancements rather than new features, and I dont think they could sell performance enhancements as a new purchase.
    I expect it to be a whole new OS (unless Apple has decided to name their updates now?) For those with regular leopard I am sure you will have to pay for it. For those buying a macbook post snow leopard release I am sure it will come preinstalled.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-10-21 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD