User Tag List

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me i got a white macbook and it was all working fine until one night i fell asleep with the macbook on (Not plugged in AC adapter) and the battery drained dead now it will not start, no sounds, no lights, nothing. I've tried everything from unplugging it and holding the power button to every reset apple site recommended PRAM/SMC. still nothing oh by the way its the macbook that you cannot take out the battery, and the magasafe power adapter light is green.

Any help or suggestion would be highly appreciated.
    2010-12-09 12:24 PM
    There should be a button on the left side of the MacBook that indicates battery life. Press it and tell us what the battery indicator is doing.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!
    2010-12-10 12:24 AM
    Push the button in HARD. I thought something bad happened to mine one time, but I really wasn't pushing the button hard enough.
    2010-12-10 12:46 AM
    There should be a button on the left side of the MacBook that indicates battery life. Press it and tell us what the battery indicator is doing.
    no battery indicator anywhere on the case or after opening the bottom panel no indicators on the battery either.
    2010-12-10 01:21 AM
    yeah, regular macbooks don't have that anymore.
    2010-12-10 01:36 AM
    Let your MacBook charge its battery for 10 hours. Try holding the Power button for 30 seconds. I'm running out of ideas.

Why not take a look at this article? Try them before sending the MacBook for repair even if you although did.

Troubleshooting a MacBook, MacBook Air or MacBook Pro that won't turn on
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!
    2010-12-10 04:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD