So i installed installer 3.0 (awesome)
    then i installed iPod 3 which created the video and music icons
    i tried to uninstall the apps with installer but it did not work someone please help i do not want these icons

Cmon anyone
    im in need Poetic,Digitol,Jakeyboy cmon guys
    Last edited by ShadyBeagle; 2007-10-20 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    MyPhone is better than yours
    2007-10-20 02:20 AM
    Try re installing the BSD. Worked for the trouble I was having with summer board earlier.
    2007-10-20 02:33 AM
    Nothing happened when i reinstalled bsd
    i tried reinstalling ipod 3 and uninstalling it but it didnt work

Will someone plz help me out
    Last edited by ShadyBeagle; 2007-10-20 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    MyPhone is better than yours
    2007-10-20 06:56 AM
    Nothing happened when i reinstalled bsd
    i tried reinstalling ipod 3 and uninstalling it but it didnt work

Will someone plz help me out
    How about contacting to "provider", it's STE, right? He has a forum and blog on his site. I'm certainly not going to install the app just to help you figure out how to uninstall it manually

in addition, you can no longer grab the download from the url in the sources file, I think they have the PHP coded for an iPhone only.

You could check and see if the pxl package is avilable for that item and then look at the PxlPkg.plist file to understand what the install did? Heck you could even install the pxl package and then uninstall it.

Note to staff: I am really going to release my special app, really I am...

And look... you're not alone, if only you read that thread before you clicked the install button....
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-10-20 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-20 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD