Okay i tried EVRYTHING. Nothign works. when i try to unlockt he phone it wont unclock. It just goes back to say press unlock. for funtatic 2 it sayd keeps failing jail break. And the terminal cant find it. I dont know where my Mark older is too, Is there nay toher way on a mac to get a smple ringtone on my phone
    2007-08-02 07:36 PM
    Okay i tried EVRYTHING. Nothign works. when i try to unlockt he phone it wont unclock. It just goes back to say press unlock. for funtatic 2 it sayd keeps failing jail break. And the terminal cant find it. I dont know where my Mark older is too, Is there nay toher way on a mac to get a smple ringtone on my phone

Yes, the guides that we have layed out are very well done and should show you how to jailbreak your phone. From what youve typed, i get the feeling that your just locking your phone instead of holding down the power/home for a long enough period of time.

Without jailbreak you cannot do iFuntastic program, nor can you upload any ringtones to your phone, so that would be your first priority. Go to our guides section and try again.

Im sorry but i can help you with Mark older.. i dunno what or who that is.
    2007-08-02 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD