HI i neeed solutions,

i have an upgraded iphone 1.1.2 and i tried to unlock it and im up to the last step when i run anysim version1.2.1u, when it completely finished, it showed iphone unlock successfuly but it still show " incorrect SIM, This iphone must be used with an approved SIM"

thanks!!!
    2007-12-10 02:50 AM
    very easy, just replace the lockdownd file.
    download a patched one from here:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/69520380...ownd_1_1_2.zip
    then put the patched one in /usr/libexec/
    reboot and ta da
    (thank me if it works, which it will)

use somekind of SSH.
    winscap for windows or fugu for mac - my favorite

exact diraction as taken from toughtony(thank you tony)

- By now you should have rebooted your phone and you're back at the 1.1.2 active screen
    - Run winscp, put necessary info (ip address, usr/pwd, let it on SFTP in the protocol) and click connect
    - Now go to /usr/libexec/ and make a backup of lockdownd on your pc(we NEVER know)
    - Unzip the patched lockdownd and put in /usr/libexec/
    - Click on "more", set permissions 0755 (so check all Xs, you'll figure it out)
    - Click ok, and overwrite the existing lockdownd
    - Reboot your phone
    Last edited by eyallevi9; 2007-12-10 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-10 03:04 AM
    HI i neeed solutions,

i have an upgraded iphone 1.1.2 and i tried to unlock it and im up to the last step when i run anysim version1.2.1u, when it completely finished, it showed iphone unlock successfuly but it still show " incorrect SIM, This iphone must be used with an approved SIM"

thanks!!!
    DID u just upgrade or u bought a new iphone with 1.1.2? if that is new with the new bootloader, u canT fully unlocked it. No available yet for unlocked except turbosim.
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!
    2007-12-10 04:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD