So, I downloaded a theme, downloaded iFuntastic 2.5, yet when I swapped out all the icons, they look nothing like they did in the theme. Like they were misaligned and the wrong size. Also, how do I change the background image?

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

(I'm on a Macbook.)
    2007-08-10 09:44 PM
    iFuntastic is no good for installing icons. You're gonna have to use iPHUC or iPhoneinterface.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-08-10 09:52 PM
    Changing of the icons in my settings menu, it's still showing up as the other set. I can't figure out how to fix it.

Help me, oh wise one.

Also,

I'm reading all about how to use iPhoneInterface, but I'm still way confused.

Help?
    Last edited by Katiemoo; 2007-08-10 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-08-10 10:46 PM
    whats the problem?
    2007-08-13 06:07 AM
    I have used ifuntastic for instaslling icons and I figured out how to sort of work with it. When you swap in a new icon, you can actually click and drag it within the icon box as well as adjust its' size ans opacity. I have found that you can get it to look pretty good with a steady hand. I have not, however, found a way to get the icons to have transparency...this is a common problem with ifuntastic.
    2007-08-21 07:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD