So far I've been able to change the dock, the sliders, the home screen icons thanks to the guides here.

I can't change the signal, wifi, battery or lock icon.

Could someone please post the paths for these icons? Thanks.

Also with all the great themes, I followed the guide on changing the homescreen but failed. Is there a specific icon on each theme that I have to use for the homescreen?
    2007-08-11 05:02 AM
    2007-08-11 08:18 AM
    *oops, looks like I'm too slow...but I'm not gonna erase it...sorry if it's redundant*

For the following list, pngs with "FSO" in the filename will used with a black background (such as on the Home screen), while pngs with "Default" will be used with the light-gray background (as in Safari, Mail, etc). The Signal and Battery have sequentially numbered pngs in order to indicate varying signal/battery levels. If that didn't make sense, just look at the original pngs and you'll see what I'm gettin at.

Signal (19x20)
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/FSO_0_Bars.png (numbered 0-5)
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/Default_0_Bars.png (numbered 0-5)

Application Icons (64x64)
    /Applications/*.app/icon.png

Battery (264x129)
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_1.png (numbered 1-17)

Carrier Logo (44x20)
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/Default_CARRIER_ATT.png
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by idugcoal; 2007-08-11 at 08:25 AM. Reason: beaten to the punch by a fellow iphone zealot, perhaps?
    2007-08-11 08:21 AM
    thanks guys, I was up until 2:00am and finally got it

i've been able to change the wifi and the signal icons

anyone figured or made an edge icon? can we change the time to a different color?
    2007-08-11 03:29 PM
    edge icon yeah but my memory fails, and date color, i dont think anyone has found that yet
    2007-08-13 06:08 AM
    I can't find any templates for Wifi and signal strength to use. Anyone know where they can be found?
    2007-08-26 07:34 PM
    I have been able to change all of my Edge, Wifi, and GPRS icons with custom ones of the University of Tennessee Vols football helmet and "T" logos. It's a very simple.
    2008-03-12 04:53 PM
    Use my version of customize, it works perfectly. click sig link.
    2008-03-15 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD