Hi free people,

I've been waiting for this ppc version of ifuntastic to be released. I understand the progam and its features pretty well. My question is, To install themes ? Can It be done using iFuntastic ?

What I have tried is :

1. Went to the file directory and uploaded the icon.png file directly : dont work

2. Tried the drag and drop feature from the home screen, still no prevail.

Please, Any information will be greatly appreciated..................
    Last edited by Danthalas; 2007-08-31 at 07:43 PM.
    2007-08-31 07:31 PM
    Are ANY file transfers working with your version of iFuntastic?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-08-31 07:47 PM
    Yes and no, When I upload the new icon.png and save it to the iphone, I get the sucsessfull alert sound and I see it in the image preview. But, When I go to the home screen to apply it to my phone, I dont see it on the application list.
    2007-08-31 07:54 PM
    Have you restarted the phone after the transfer?

2007-08-31 07:54 PM
    Ummmmmm.......................NO.................. .........I thought the way to replace the stock icons and to install the themes that I download from this website ( 1940 tech them ) was through the home screen in ifuntastic.Ok, Ima give that a try.......................But, when I copy/ upload the new icon in the file directory replacing the stock icon. That should work after I restart the iphone or the program ?
    2007-08-31 07:58 PM
    Yes. Replace all the icons with the new ones you downloaded, then restart the phone. That should do it.

2007-08-31 08:00 PM
    Thank you so very much. I will post with the results.............................

Ok, Here we go............... It kinda works, but the icons have a colored background to it and somewill show up and others dont....... Second, is there a way to just load the theme in its entirely ?
    Last edited by Danthalas; 2007-08-31 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-08-31 08:03 PM
    I have the same problem. The icons will load if I restart my phone but as soon as I connect my phone iFuntastic overrides what I've done.

I've had success with the battery icon and reception bars
    2007-09-01 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD