Well I have gotten iFuntastic to work before and got installer and stuff on my iphone but had to restore and now i am trying to get them back on my iphone.

It is saying im unshackled, but every like 15 seconds a message comes up saying communication error. I can then press keep trying or cancel, nothing happens when i click on either of them. Plus when i go to the left side and click home screen, nothing shows up on the like virtual iphone, i have clicked update, and refresh icon list but nothing shows up and if i remember right from before, all my apps were on the left and i would drag them onto the screen of the iphone.

Im confused I even restored and it didn't work.

When i drag installer 2.4 on the screen on the bottom it says like installing installer.app, then like time out in 104 seconds but nothing ever happends.

I just really would really like colloquy on my phone

EDIT --- Well, Whatever i just did was SUPER easy, i download something called AppTapp and it just put installer right on my phone, I just dont see Colloquy in the installer, how do i get it?
    Last edited by slezak12; 2007-09-12 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-09-12 12:58 AM
    you have to enable the community sources in apptapp to get colloquy
    2007-09-13 11:12 PM
    I had the same iFuntastic problem. just disconnect your phone, quite iFun, then start over. worked for me.
    2007-09-14 04:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD