Is there going to be any solution for all of us who have unlocked our iphones on 1.0.2 to upgrade to 1.1.1 or any other apple upgrade??

Is the Baseband Flash "Damage" permanent ???

I have seen that all the jailbrake solution for 1.1.1 is for locked phones (not to unlocked phones or mod baseband)... I have not seen any solution for SIM unlocked 1.0.2 phones that wants to upgrade to 1.1.1
    2007-10-11 04:55 AM
    im on the same boat ive been waiting a while now for this i know we have not been forgotten i hope nah im sure we havent
    2007-10-11 04:56 AM
    Best thing to do is call apple for a replacement, get that one send yours in after you restore it....then they will just send you a new or at least a refurb......ive done 4 times with no questions asked...All they want is a credit card to verify a dollar....if you dont want to use your credit card...go to a coinstar machine and get a pre paid one......just in case by chance they try to charge for something with out you knowing......can never be to safe.....this is a used car in my pocket...they aint f'n me.
    2007-10-11 05:10 AM
    what do you tell them what excuse can i give them and what should i restore the firmware to 111 or 102
    2007-10-11 05:12 AM
    Check the news thread, I believe that cash just posted a thread on a free 1.1.1 unlock. I dont believe it is permanent, but you will have to use a 1.1.1 unlock , not the jailbreak.

......epic
    2007-10-12 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD