User Tag List

i just got this error while running jailbreak after restoring my iphone. has anyone ever seen this? and i also tried googling.
    2007-07-21 07:05 AM
    i just got this error while running jailbreak after restoring my iphone. has anyone ever seen this? and i also tried googling.
    and have you run jailbreak before susccessfully? Also are you on a Mac or PC?
    2007-07-21 07:08 AM
    and have you run jailbreak before susccessfully? Also are you on a Mac or PC?
    im on a mac, and i have run it succesfully many times. i had to restore because my iphone said it had 2 gigabytes of "other" space used up on it.
    2007-07-21 07:09 AM
    im on a mac, and i have run it succesfully many times. i had to restore because my iphone said it had 2 gigabytes of "other" space used up on it.
    Unfortunately I doubt I can help much more, I'm on a PC, but i'm sure Poetic will see this and he uses a mac. Sorry
    2007-07-21 07:14 AM
    Try redownloading a fresh jailbreak and running it...

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-07-21 07:46 AM
    and another moved.
    2007-07-21 08:20 AM
    I had some wierd Glitch today too. I actually had to Re-run jailbreak in order to access the Manzana Program.
    Crazy
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing
    2007-07-21 04:57 PM
    you you keep having the error redownload all the software for jailbreak, interface, and the dmg. It's common of someone to accidentally delete a file out of their folder with all that crap without realizing its important
    2007-07-21 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD