Has anyone tried coping the iPod Touch's "MobileAddressBook" App to an iPhone to get the contacts list to show up on the main spring board? I was able to copy a number of Apps from my iPhone to my ipod Touch (Stocks, weather, etc.) is it possible to copy this App to an iPhone?
    Apple
    2007-10-12 03:40 AM
    Has anyone tried coping the iPod Touch's "MobileAddressBook" App to an iPhone to get the contacts list to show up on the main spring board? I was able to copy a number of Apps from my iPhone to my ipod Touch (Stocks, weather, etc.) is it possible to copy this App to an iPhone?
    If you can post the app files I will try to put it on my iphone. Let me know

......epic
    2007-10-12 04:27 PM
    How does the MobileAddressBook differ from Contacts? I haven't seen it.
    2007-10-12 04:29 PM
    It would just be nice to be able to access your contacts list without having to go through the phone app...
    2007-10-12 04:31 PM
    I tried it and it did not work....maybe someone with a bigger brain than me can figure it out. It would be a great addition to the main screen. I know there is a way to alter the code in the existing iphone app to show up on the main screen, but it has a few quirks and doesn't work seamlessly.
    Apple
    2007-10-13 04:37 PM
    1.1.1 iPhone's come with MobileAddressBook now.. It's just a matter of getting the icon to show up on the homescreen by editing M68AP.plist (the new DisplayOrder.plist)
    2007-10-13 04:40 PM
    that would be a nice app for my 1.0.2 firmware
     Think Different
    2007-10-13 05:52 PM
    I agree ^^^

Transformers Movie Sound Pack for your iPhone-HERE

"300" Movie Sound Pack for your iPhone-HERE

If you are helped, use the button. It's a much better stat than a post count.
    2007-10-13 05:56 PM
    If you are 1.1.1 and have the new version of customize 1.12 it has rSBT in it and you can move the app from hidden that way.
    2007-10-13 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD