iFuntastic is POS ... can I undo what it's changed on my iPhone w/out having to do a complete restore?

I used IF to try and get custom ringtones on my iPhone and that actually worked ok. BUT it also changed a bunch of settings w/out my permission.

Worst of all it changed the bar at the top of the phone w/ the carrier logo, time and wifi info to white rather than black.

Also the background image is all messed up looking.

Basically the App has ruined my day.
    2007-10-13 03:46 AM
    i dont use mac .. but i think i remember backintheday pf or one modders say that is was a pos...sorry iphonebrowser would do similar crap..i stick to ssh,if it cant be done thur installer
    2007-10-13 03:54 AM
    I agree with ^^^

You can try the SSH - or use AppTapp to install Finder.

Use either SSH or Finder to find the iF Files and delete them. I think when I did this they were under var/root/library/

but it's been a while since I did this so I could be wrong on the location.

Transformers Movie Sound Pack for your iPhone-HERE

"300" Movie Sound Pack for your iPhone-HERE

If you are helped, use the button. It's a much better stat than a post count.
    2007-10-13 08:35 PM
    I use both ifun and ash. There just seems to be a few things I can do easier in ifun. Try doing the restore from ifun you MAY lose some of your stuff but not everything. I can't remember you might not lose anything...... It seems to work different then the iTunes restore at least for me. Then DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT use ifun to mess with the home screen!!!!!!!!!!! This will give you your problem. You can use it for everything else just fine. To mess with the home screen use installer and rsbt (untill customize 1.13 comes out) to change your icons.

Btw i dont think that ifun is that bad it got me comforable with modding now i mostly use ssh but like i said i still do use ifun sometimes.
    good luck and let me know if you need anymore help.
    2007-10-14 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD