does any one now if the mobile app for this site is working i tried my keep getting errors log in authenticated
    2011-05-23 04:33 PM
    all the white is burning my retinas
    2011-05-23 04:41 PM
    I'd like to see the "thanks" count back for all those that work hard to be recognized and appreciated.

I'm having issues getting the "reply to post" to work properly. I seem to get stuck in a loop or something.

Edit: got the reply to work but now I'm looking to omit the red font in my thread posts!
    Last edited by SkyGuy5; 2011-05-23 at 05:47 PM.
    2011-05-23 04:42 PM
    I really really hope this isn't the final design. None of the sections have borders anymore, so now everything's all jumbled and floating around in a sea of milk.

My pictures in my main thread now all have an ugly yellow box above them asking people to click to enlarge the images (who thought THAT was a good idea??).

Please re-design this again! But this time actually, you know, design it. Making everything white is not designing - it's confusing.

Oh, and after I post I'm sent back to the 1st page.

And where's the User CP? (found it, sort of: have to go into Messages)

My eyes are hurting after 5 minutes. I'm going to come here a whole lot less if some of these problems aren't fixed.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 2011-05-23 at 04:48 PM.
    2011-05-23 04:42 PM
    I like the new look. I am sure once all the bugs are ironed out and it gets tweaked a bit it will look even better.
    2011-05-23 04:46 PM
    wow, looks pretty slick.... great job guys

I do miss the borders though
    2011-05-23 04:46 PM
    I really really hope this isn't the final design. None of the sections have borders anymore, so now everything's all jumbled and floating around in a sea of milk.

My pictures in my main thread now all have an ugly yellow box above them asking people to click to enlarge the images (who thought THAT was a good idea??).

Please re-design this again! But this time actually, you know, design it. Making everything white is not designing - it's confusing.

Oh, and after I post I'm sent back to the 1st page.

And where's the User CP?
    Click on forums if you want to get to your usercp
    2011-05-23 04:47 PM
    I like the new look. I am sure once all the bugs are ironed out and it gets tweaked a bit it will look even better.
    I agree
    it looks fresh, almost like i can breathe hahah
    2011-05-23 04:48 PM
    Hey guys, i don't like the new layout, lack of graphics make the site feel cold, ( not sure if this is a pemanent status ), all our thanks has been taken away, i think i speak for every one here in saying we have worked hard to get those and it is our individual status on this well loved site, again hopefully this may be temporary thing but at the moment not liking what i see...
    2011-05-23 04:49 PM
    its good to be back
    2011-05-23 04:50 PM
    Hey guys, i don't like the new layout, lack of graphics make the site feel cold, ( not sure if this is a pemanent status ), all our thanks has been taken away, i think i speak for every one here in saying we have worked hard to get those and it is our individual status on this well loved site, again hopefully this may be temporary thing but at the moment not liking what i see...

Thanks are still there if you look at your profile, they just aren't displayed next to every post. Hopefully this will be fixed. DOnt worry you havent lost any though
    2011-05-23 04:52 PM
    is it just me or has there always been a modmymobile??(for android,windows...etc

If there has i have not noticed it since joining :/
    2011-05-23 04:55 PM
    Hello,

Without preview ...theme section is lost..

Tnx
    2011-05-23 05:00 PM
    Is it killing other folks trying to view this in safari on iPhone? What happened to mobile version? Notthe app, I. Mean the safari version. Is it coming back? I for one do most of my browsing on the phone itself, but if it's hard work and no fun I can't keep doin it.
    2011-05-23 05:01 PM
    I quite like the new style and layout, you can see that some thought has gone into that.
    The only problem I have now is that the forum is displayed in the middle of the window, taking about half of the monitor screen size and left and right are big empty white spaces.
    It looks like the forum width is set in pixel rather then %.
    There might be a simple solution to change this, but I have not found it yet.
    2011-05-23 05:03 PM
    is it just me or has there always been a modmymobile??(for android,windows...etc

If there has i have not noticed it since joining :/
    Lol, yes there was always a modmymobile link there
    2011-05-23 05:07 PM
    first of all, thanks for bringing back the site.. I was missing it really bad
    there's one thing I don't like about it: the white background it's too bright.. I hope you guys could change it
    2011-05-23 05:08 PM
    I appreciate the work here guys it'd be great if the site is not this white though I was in my bedroom with the lights turned off when I came here to check if the sights back up the white hit me like a train. :P
    2011-05-23 05:10 PM
    Looks great but would like section on dream board only tried to touch the blue highlighted dream board in the iPhone thread but did nothing when the old version showed all the threads just small point
    2011-05-23 05:12 PM
    I like the new layout. Looks nice and clean, rather than the plain old blue and grey. Most of all, it looks up to date.
    2011-05-23 05:21 PM
428 ... 4567816 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD