User Tag List

NewD, from this point forward, I am no more than a humble forum user . The four and a half years I've contributed to the news pool on ModMyi have been fun and rewarding, and I've made great friends along the way. I'll continue to poke my head in now and again, and I know there are many people with questions about the news section of the site, but I must leave that part to Kyle and Cody, who have a wonderful new direction for ModMyi in the works!

I'll see everyone around the Internet!
    2016-01-12 02:10 AM
    NewD, from this point forward, I am no more than a humble forum user . The four and a half years I've contributed to the news pool on ModMyi have been fun and rewarding, and I've made great friends along the way. I'll continue to poke my head in now and again, and I know there are many people with questions about the news section of the site, but I must leave that part to Kyle and Cody, who have a wonderful new direction for ModMyi in the works!

Well, WELL DONE, Anthony!! Your articles have started my day for several years! I will miss them, dude!! Really!

And we never did get our battery stats back after a Respring on a JB phone.. did we?!! ModMyi is All New Again - MMiv5 is Live
    2016-01-12 02:41 AM
    Thanks Anthony for all the write ups thus far. MMI has always been my go to site. Feels like family this place.

All best to everyone who made MMI happen. And I look forward to the new MMI.
    2016-01-12 11:39 AM
    Thanks Anthony. I've been reading your articles for years too and looking back I wished I had commented and liked more. Good luck with your next venture ModMyi is All New Again - MMiv5 is Live🏾
    2016-01-12 01:18 PM
    Wow, although I am a member i very rarely post but use the site which is a fountain of information to keep up to speed with all things apple. I log on every day to find out what a company from the other side of the globe is doing worldwide. It seems i wont be doing that anymore now that AB is no longer contributing, thanks for your hard work and input Anthony you made being stuck in work a little less boring. Where the hell am i gonna go now for my morning fix of Apple Intel. Good Luck sir with the future and thanks.........
    2016-01-12 01:54 PM
    Looks like anthony has been writing at idb since the 10th...
    Hmm...
    2016-01-12 02:22 PM
    Looks like anthony has been writing at idb since the 10th...
    Idb??
    2016-01-12 03:13 PM
    Idb??
    Idownloadblog
    2016-01-12 03:40 PM
    Well, I don't comment much, I've been apart of this site almost from inception (July 07, when iPhone and jailbreak scene first debut). I just wanted to say thank you Anthony for all your contributions!
    2016-01-12 04:19 PM
    Thanks, Kyle. Are you saying the News section will go away forever and we won't see any more articles from Anthony and the other writers anymore?
    http://modmyi.com/content/21381-new-frontpage.html

2016-01-12 09:26 PM

All good man. I think I've finally made a permanent switch to IDB for my goto source and I get to follow you there now. Esp with the auto pop up of adds here and lack of new content, I think I'm finally done. I'll poke my head in every now and then as it's been my go to spot for iPhone and JB news/features/speculative future enhancements/etc., but just nothing here for me now.

Good luck and I know you'll rock over there.
    2016-01-14 08:17 PM
    All good man. I think I've finally made a permanent switch to IDB for my goto source and I get to follow you there now. Esp with the auto pop up of adds here and lack of new content, I think I'm finally done. I'll poke my head in every now and then as it's been my go to spot for iPhone and JB news/features/speculative future enhancements/etc., but just nothing here for me now.

Good luck and I know you'll rock over there.
    ModMyi won't be the same without him, however I think you should check back and forth on MMi since there will be new articles that iDB and other articles won't have
    2016-01-29 05:54 AM
312 ... 6141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD