User Tag List

Meet the Staff is a new series which, over the next few weeks, will be highlighting ModMyi.com's awesome staff. Hopefully this well let our readers and members get to know us a little better by learning a bit more about our staff's wealth of crazy and fun people.

So far we have covered 4 amazing people that really put their blood, sweat, and tears into running this wonderful site. Cody Overcash, Kyle Matthews, Broomhead, Simon, thetoothfairy, and i.Annie

Logan - Tell us a little about yourself. Your age, location, education, and what you want to be when you grow up?

Bo - My name is Bo, I am 36 years old, a single mom. I was born in Vietnam, adopted in 1980 from an orphanage in Thailand. I have a major in Business and a minor in Communications. I grew up in South Florida, until we moved here to Arizona in 2000. I love the weather here - much better, less humidity. I love it here where we live, as I am only a 10 to 15 minute drive from 2 awesome lakes and the mountains for off-roading. Love boating, boarding, riding quads, and just cruising in one of my cars. I love spending time with my son and family and friends. Not sure I want to grow up, always been a kid at heart and love being “the cool mom”. I live day to day with a childish smile on my face.
    My dad and I have owned a high-end custom shop for over 18 years (moved our business here as most of our work is from the west coast) and build hot rods, trucks and muscle cars.

Logan - How'd you first get involved with the MMi community? How long have you been apart of MMi?

Bo - As most, I was a lurker at first, then finally joined and started posting over 3 years ago. MMi has been a huge part of my life and have made many friends because of it.

Logan - What devices do you own? Is their one can't wait to get?

Bo - Have all my original iPhones back to the first 2G I bought on eBay, several iPods, 17' MacBook Pro, an iMac, Apple TV... and trying to justify buying the new iPad, lol.

Logan - What Cydia/Apple tweaks/applications can you not live without?

Bo - Well let's see - there is SBSettings, Barrel, biteSMS, BytaFont, Color Keyboard, Folder Enhancer, Gridlock, Inspell, OpenNotifier, SMSHideKeyboard, ThemeIconMaker, 3G Unrestrictor, and WinterBoard. "Logan - I am pretty sure she just listed every Cydia tweak known to man." "Wait she missed CallBar, sorry Josh"

Logan - So whats some facts that you would like to share with the ModMyi community?

Bo - Well I love Starbucks and shiny things - especially if an Apple logo is involved. I love to shoot guns and watch old Western movies. Hey, hey Pilgrim.......... John Wayne is the man............... lol.
    I am was the first Super "Duper" Mod on Modmyi. That title was given by Cody OverCash and I take great pride in wearing it!

Look for the rest of the crew to come with in the next few days here on ModMyi!!!
    Last edited by Cowboy; 2011-11-04 at 05:14 PM.
    2011-11-04 03:38 AM
    Bo is so cool.
    2011-11-04 03:21 PM
    she looks hot too

Edit: I mean no disrespect with this comment?????
    Last edited by dsg; 2011-11-04 at 06:50 PM.
    2011-11-04 03:27 PM
    A lot of us would not be where we are without Bo. She is awesome
    2011-11-04 03:28 PM
    Bo is one of the nicest people i have ever had the pleasure to know from MMi
    2011-11-04 03:34 PM
    Yeah Bo! You rock!
    2011-11-04 04:48 PM
    Blkcadi - buy the iPad, you only live once and you deserve it.Thanks for all your help.
    2011-11-04 04:48 PM
    Shes defiantly cool i need a woman like her welcome to mmi
    2011-11-04 04:53 PM
    Nice to meet you, Bo; you sound really exciting!

Glad to have you as a part of Modmyi and thanks for everything you've put into this community thus far!
    2011-11-04 04:55 PM
    Bo, keep up the hard work! All of us here at ModMyi appreciate it.
    2011-11-04 05:01 PM
    she looks hot too
    I believe i have to agree BO is a Hottie and koodos for taking the responsibility to raise your child i know first hand it is not a easy task.
    2011-11-04 05:17 PM
    Yea Bo grab the new iPad! It took me about a month to talk myself into it. Only issue was my original ipad became jealous. Thanks for your help in the past with themes, it's been greatly appreciated!!! 👍
    2011-11-04 05:17 PM
    get the i pad it totally rocks
    2011-11-04 05:20 PM
    awesome info! Thanks for everything!
    2011-11-04 05:29 PM
    I'm always very interest in how our staff look like... I have really good time talking to them here! But with all your respect Bo... Dawm your beautifull!!!! You don't see that much! Smart and Beautty together! Is a pleasure to know you!
    2011-11-04 05:31 PM
    It is my great pleasure to meet you , Bo. Go get an Ipad asap, you will love it
    2011-11-04 05:44 PM
    Bo puts a smile on my face all of the time.
    2011-11-04 05:56 PM
    Aww no superhero question
    2011-11-04 06:10 PM
    She's the rest of staff's super hero
    2011-11-04 06:11 PM
    My Dad, I aspire to be as kind, good and honest a person that he is.
    smaller sig.png
    2011-11-04 06:12 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD