I think it should be required to Jailbreak your iPhone/iPod/iPad if you want to be a staff member!
    2012-04-09 09:30 PM
    I think it should be required to Jailbreak your iPhone/iPod/iPad if you want to be a staff member!
    Hmmm, should be required if you own an iPhone/iPod/iPad.................
    2012-04-09 09:43 PM
    EPHDios5 Blue UI??? Hmm, I don't think I got that update? ROOOOOOOOB!!!! LOL!
    2012-04-09 10:20 PM
    I remember the times when reading mmi was actually worthwhile. Now you have to go through a pile of garbage like this to find actual news.
    You didnt HAVE to read it.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS
    2012-04-09 10:49 PM
    Hmmm, should be required if you own an iPhone/iPod/iPad.................
    Yes, if you own one! I don't know why you wouldn't own one and want to be a staff member/community member, that's what MMi is all about!
    2012-04-09 11:57 PM
    No offense, but putting ModMyI app in the list feels like a shameless plug. Also, the ModMyI app keeps crashing on start up. After I restored my iPhone 4, I have yet to get the ModMyI app to work despite uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling and rebooting again.

Do not get me wrong, I enjoy the ModMyI app (when it actually did work without crashing), but there really has not been enough support to get all of the bugs out. You can really tell on the ratings that the app gets in the app store.
    Last edited by Kaisei; 2012-04-10 at 12:04 AM.
    2012-04-09 11:58 PM
    Hmm hadnt noticed this thread until all those useless comments began to emerge. Looks good to me.
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide
    2012-04-10 12:12 AM
    Hmm hadnt noticed this thread until all those useless comments began to emerge. Looks good to me.
    Agree
    2012-04-10 12:32 AM
    No offense, but putting ModMyI app in the list feels like a shameless plug. Also, the ModMyI app keeps crashing on start up. After I restored my iPhone 4, I have yet to get the ModMyI app to work despite uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling and rebooting again.

Do not get me wrong, I enjoy the ModMyI app (when it actually did work without crashing), but there really has not been enough support to get all of the bugs out. You can really tell on the ratings that the app gets in the app store.
    How many put MMi app as their main used apps? 2? The people that put it on their list actually use it a lot because they do mod things on the go a lot of the times.

If I used it a ton then I would have put it in my list of most used apps too but I use the desktop all the time.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2012-04-10 02:16 AM
    How many put MMi app as their main used apps? 2? The people that put it on their list actually use it a lot because they do mod things on the go a lot of the times.

If I used it a ton then I would have put it in my list of most used apps too but I use the desktop all the time.
    Agree
    2012-04-10 02:19 AM
    Oops, I forgot to send Anthony screenies for my part, poop............

Pretty dang cool Anthony.
    2012-04-10 02:24 AM
    Lol cadi
    2012-04-10 02:24 AM
    Oops, I forgot to send Anthony screenies for my part, poop............

Pretty dang cool Anthony.
    Looks like you weren't the only one......cough.......Kyle.......cough.......
    2012-04-10 02:26 AM
    Love RingerX VIP. Highly recoomended for night people that need to have phone on in case work or the spouse needs to reach you. Just set work and spouse to ignore mute then set mute timer for 6-8 hours and it will unmute after time is up, but the whole time work or spouse will always ring though mute.

(Don't have a home phone because it is a waste for my family. Only have phone still hooked up incase of 911 emergency which can find your location faster though that than cell.)
    2012-04-10 02:29 AM
    Looks like you weren't the only one......cough.......Kyle.......cough.......
    *Cough*
    2012-04-10 02:35 AM
    Love RingerX VIP. Highly recoomended for night people that need to have phone on in case work or the spouse needs to reach you. Just set work and spouse to ignore mute then set mute timer for 6-8 hours and it will unmute after time is up, but the whole time work or spouse will always ring though mute.

(Don't have a home phone because it is a waste for my family. Only have phone still hooked up incase of 911 emergency which can find your location faster though that than cell.)
    Have to agree, love this app too. Handy as heck...
    2012-04-10 02:49 AM
    I remember the times when reading mmi was actually worthwhile. Now you have to go through a pile of garbage like this to find actual news.
    That's rather ungrateful of you. Do you have any idea how much time this editor must have spend on this post. This is really helpful for people who are new to jailbreaking, and still don't know all the apps that are useful.
    If i helped, don't be afraid to hit the thanks button. It won't bite!!!!

How may I hack you?
    2012-04-10 04:38 AM
    That's rather ungrateful of you. Do you have any idea how much time this editor must have spend on this post. This is really helpful for people who are new to jailbreaking, and still don't know all the apps that are useful.
    And the time he needed to get ahold of each of us outside of MMi to interview? He did a great job.
    2012-04-10 05:08 AM
    Hello,

how can blkcadi have Inspell installed on her iphone 4S ?

In Cydia it says it is not compatible with Ios 5

Thanks
    2012-04-10 11:28 AM
    I disagree completely. Love these kinds of posts.
    Last edited by jabij1; 2012-04-10 at 11:54 AM.
    2012-04-10 11:48 AM
50 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD