I let them know of the issue, sorry to say I'm not certain when it will be fixed. Seems they work at their own pace unfortunately.
    I have just emailed them again (quoting your post) and hope to get this resolved ASAP.
    smaller sig.png
    2017-04-23 10:47 PM
    I let them know of the issue, sorry to say I'm not certain when it will be fixed. Seems they work at their own pace unfortunately.
    I have just emailed them again (quoting your post) and hope to get this resolved ASAP.
    Thanks!
    2017-04-23 10:53 PM
    Hey Bo! I see there have been some changes in management and assume Dev updates will begin to get handled. Can I ask a favor and have you notify whoever is in charge to ignore all the update requests for my themes? iC over at the other repo helped me get everything squared away. -- Just the updates for the TCcentex account though -- I still have 2 updates pending for the TeamEzra account that I didn't want MacCiti messing with since Kyle & Tyler had those set up a specific way for the money to go to a paypal account tied to the charity. Those two still need updating through MMi.

Thanks so much for all your help -- was good chatting with you again! MMi repo issues.
    2017-05-02 12:24 AM
    Will do TC. I will pass it on.
    smaller sig.png
    2017-05-02 12:27 AM
24 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD