I did some searching but couldn't come up with anything. I just jailbroke my 1.1.1 phone and started installing programs and all of a sudden, my dock is at the top of my screen and I cant actually use any of my Dock icons...I know I saw a thread where this happened, but never saw a solution, and now I can't find the thread...can anyone help? PS, Im running 1.1.1 on a brand new phone (my third ;-) ) using Windows and themes don't seem to launch in summerboard either. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

ok, so after re-installing summerboard, i have no icons on my screen...good thing I installed Dock prior to everything, so I can still launch everything...anybody have any ideas?
    Last edited by zaxonortesus; 2007-10-16 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone, uPhone we all phone for iPhone.
    2007-10-16 03:27 AM
    customize has rsbt in it its buugy but it will work,,actual cosumize hasent been working for me
    2007-10-16 03:43 AM
    nothing is working, and I havent had a chance to yet, but I may restore the phone, reboot computer, re-jailbreak and try again...take it from everything being fresh and see if that clears up my problems...any other ideas out there?
    2007-10-16 07:13 PM
    customize has rsbt in it its buugy but it will work,,actual cosumize hasent been working for me
    cutomize with rsbt got my phone so mess up that I had to restore the whole phone brand new status
     Think Different
    2007-10-16 07:57 PM
    I have the same problem. But for me I had customize installed & working with the latest updates but as soon as I installed summerboard my dock is up on the top. If i remove summerboard everything is back to normal.
    2007-10-16 08:18 PM
    yeah that happened to me with the old summerboard, there is a new one out but you have to put it in manually
    2007-10-16 08:19 PM
    the summerboard in installer.app does not work with 1.1.1. you have to download it manually and install it through SSH or a file browser.
    2007-10-16 08:51 PM
    nice, I'm getting a tattoo as I type this, I'll try it when I get home.
    2007-10-16 09:03 PM
    If its not a tattoo of an iphone, don't waste your time.
    (Fancy quote from a dead guy...)

Show your appreciation by using the button.

Make.SURE.You.""
    2007-10-16 09:35 PM
    What, you can not do both at the same time?
    2007-10-16 10:05 PM
    oi, I did do both at the same time...and it is a tattoo of an iPhone...no, I lied, it isn't, I'm not that hardcore..YET!

Where exactly do I get the new SummerBoard to manualy put on the phone? I just put the alpha version from apptapp.com on here, and while I now have wallpaper, I still have no icons...Could it be Customize? It keeps defaulting back to 0 icons on the dock and 0 on the springboard...my plight continues.

morning bumb, still looking for the 1.1.1 version of SB. ;-)
    Last edited by zaxonortesus; 2007-10-17 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-17 02:15 PM
    use iswitcher for icons

via installer
    Last edited by ijustin; 2007-10-17 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-17 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD