User Tag List

Hi all,

a few days back I installed 'Poof', because I want to hide some icons I didn't use, like iTunes store etc. But I also hide my calculator which I didnt want, so I touched on the button to make the calculator visible again, but since then there's no calculator on my springboard!!! I really need the calculator back, whatever I do, nothing happens when i click on 'visible', or clicking on the 'eye' in customize!! So, can somebody please help me to fix this problem?

thanks in advance!!

Please
    Last edited by Diageo; 2008-04-09 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-04-09 09:59 PM
    so is it in hidden icons of poof ??
    Thanks is an acknowledgment
    2008-04-09 11:39 PM
    You can try downloaded dock off installer. Once its downloaded, there will be a little sun light kind of thing on the bottum right corner of your phone. You put your finger on it and kind of drag it out towards the middle of your phone and it shows all your icons
    2008-04-10 08:53 PM
    Hmm, but isn't there a solution to get it right ahead on my springboard?
    2008-04-11 05:13 PM
    yes just start poof again an unhide it. Very simple.
    2008-04-11 06:58 PM
    If you are familiar with accessing the files on your iPhone then I suggest you check the applications folder to see if Calculator is still there. If not, then in the downloads section you can download all the applications and copy the calculator.app folder back on your iPhone.

@tomred: If you read the original post Diageo tried to unhide Calc with Poof and nothing showed up.
    2008-04-11 09:24 PM
    @tomred: If you read the original post Diageo tried to unhide Calc with Poof and nothing showed up.
    he was searching in the visible section not the hidden section :P
    Thanks is an acknowledgment
    2008-04-12 01:33 AM
    yes just start poof again an unhide it. Very simple.
    doesn't work, already tried that for several times

New problem btw....iTunes says: "It can't read my iphone", so i can't synchronize my iPhone with iTunes.....what can i do? i already reinstalled iTunes but that doesn't help either!
    2008-04-13 02:59 PM
    If you are familiar with accessing the files on your iPhone then I suggest you check the applications folder to see if Calculator is still there. If not, then in the downloads section you can download all the applications and copy the calculator.app folder back on your iPhone.

Question:

I messed up my calculator and decided to just delete the old folder and copy the stock application back into my applications area.

Only now my calculator wont calculate....it comes up and sits there for a few and then goes back to the main screen. Someone mentioned permissions needing to be 755 but i tried that and it opens and the crashes back to the main screen quicker....nothing seems to work any idea or help!!! PLEASE
    2008-04-27 08:20 PM
    if all that dont work do a fresh restore and unlock it all again
    2008-05-01 11:49 PM
    yeah that happened to me but not through poof. i just restored
    2008-05-02 12:05 AM
    Did anyone find a problem to crashin calculator app without restoring? i am also having this problem. I deleted and reinstalled stock calc.app files and still crashes after a second.
    2009-04-05 10:03 AM
    did you poof your poof
    2009-04-07 05:35 AM
    I gave up and just installed Pcalc from the app store which is prob better anyway
    2009-04-07 06:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD