1. cheddarhead4's Avatar
    I've seen numerous threads mentioning transferring a file from your pc to you jailbreaked 1.1.1 (ROMs and things like that). How do you do this? when i go into windows explorer, i don't see my iphone anywhere (by that i mean, when you put in a CD you see it under "my computer", but i don't see that my computer recognizes my ipod). Is there a program i need to be using.

    Also, i've heard people talk about SSH, what is that?
    2007-10-19 04:43 AM
  2. NetMage's Avatar
    Most likely you had SSH running on your Touch after jailbreak. This is a service that provides encrypted command line access to the OS (use putty) and file transfer capabilities (use WinSCP).

    However, you should be able to use iBrickr or iPhoneBrowser to transfer files (untested with Touch or 1.1.1) from Windows to a jailbroken i*
    2007-10-19 07:04 AM