Hi,
    I have Installer v2.63 on mi iphone, but when I go to update I get nothing... yes I press "refresh" and the program does "refreshing sources" and later "registering packages"... but no update shows up. How can I fix this???
    I already downloaded and reinstall v2.63.
    2007-10-21 02:41 AM
    Have the same problem, I reinstalled summerboard manually and also customize, just need to get installer working. Anyone a solution yet?

Thanks
    2007-10-24 04:50 PM
    yup, same here...

i think installer must keep a list of installed apps in a location that's not overwritten during the update to 1.1.1.

even though third party apps (including installer) are wiped out during the 1.1.1 update, they're still listed as installed once you reinstall installer (installer is listed as being 3.0 in the "uninstall" section, so it must think it's already updated). if we knew where installer keeps its data, we could probably just delete some file to reinitialize it.

you guys probably updated installer during 1.0.2 like i did. i think we wouldn't have this problem if we didn't update before the 1.1.1 conversion. once a newer version than 3.0 is available, it will probably show up in updates.

***UPDATE***

found the solution...

http://www.philmug.ph/forum/showthread.php?t=27137
    Last edited by glizzen; 2007-10-24 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-24 06:41 PM
    yup, same here...

i think installer must keep a list of installed apps in a location that's not overwritten during the update to 1.1.1.

even though third party apps (including installer) are wiped out during the 1.1.1 update, they're still listed as installed once you reinstall installer (installer is listed as being 3.0 in the "uninstall" section, so it must think it's already updated). if we knew where installer keeps its data, we could probably just delete some file to reinitialize it.

you guys probably updated installer during 1.0.2 like i did. i think we wouldn't have this problem if we didn't update before the 1.1.1 conversion. once a newer version than 3.0 is available, it will probably show up in updates.

***UPDATE***

found the solution...

http://www.philmug.ph/forum/showthread.php?t=27137
    website doesn't work, could u help me , i have same problem, don't see the installer update to 3.0b8 but in "uninstall" section is says i already have it, plz help
    2008-01-09 06:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD