I recently upgraded to 1.1.4, and I want Customize...BAD!

I download the 1.1.4 Compatibility Patch and tried Downloading Customize 1.21. The Spicy Chicken logo would stay up for about 5 seconds the I would straight back to the SpringBoard. I download the Customize Crash Fix but that didn't help. I even tried it with Customize(Old) and 2.0 Beta, but no luck. Is there something I can download in Installer or add something through SSH to fix this?

Thanks!

2008-04-17 10:48 PM
    Install 1.1.4 Compatibility Patch
    Uninstall Customize.
    Add the following source http://ipodtouched.net/repo.xml
    Install Modded Customize from iPod Touched

On the initial use of Customize, it will lag a little. Keep tapping the screen until it works. After that you should be good to go.
    2008-04-17 11:04 PM
    Thank you so much. About the time you posted this I found a YouTube about it. It's up and running and everything works great!!

I will be sure to use the thanks button.

2008-04-17 11:08 PM
    It crashes everytime for me
    2008-04-18 01:02 PM
    Thanks!!
    2008-04-19 01:36 AM
    Not at all wish some-one would try some crazy stuff i here for knowlage not problems. i have a iphone 16gb 1.1.4 fw when i connect iphone to pc itunes says that "this iphone cannot be used cause apple mobile device service is not started" what can i do if anything ? Now..... it does work with a laptop with itunes that i just installed but not on my home pc... What can i do?
    2008-04-19 01:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD