Hello guys,

My wife's iphone phone portion (calling, receiving calls) is messed up. She is on 1.1.4 jailbroken only. We used ziphone to jailbreak. It just started happening yesterday, but everytime she makes a call the SPEAKERPHONE icon is lit up like it acts like I pressed that button. When I press speakerphone again it of course goes back to normal mode, but I noticed if I press it again to go back to Speakerphone mode it does not stay. Also, when receiving or making calls the person on the other line can hear me, but I can't hear them. Any idea on what happened? I tried deleting the mobile phone app from her phone and copy my mobile phone app from my phone to hers, but still the same thing. Is there any way of fixing this without restoring the phone so I don't have to install all her apps? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,
    Raphael
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!
    2008-04-18 01:23 AM
    Um you might want to try the headphone jack. Plug your iphone headphones in and slowly remove them. also when you put it up to your ear does the screen go black or does it show the phone screen still.
    2008-04-18 01:40 AM
    Same thing is happening when I plug in my iphone headphones. And funny you mentioned that about the screen as I didn't notice it before, but the screen does not go black, it still shows the phone screen.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!
    2008-04-18 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD