Hello all! I recently took the plunge and updated to 1.1.1 and reinstalled all the apps I had when I was using 1.0.2 which includes VoiceNotes. The issue I'm having is that after using it to record a note, all the system sounds are then muffled until I restart the phone. (power off, power on, not just restarting the SB) The keyboard clicks, the lock/unlock sounds are both muffled after using VoiceNotes. Does anyone else have this issue? The iPod plays fine, and even the recorded note itself, it's just the system sounds that get screwed up. Anyone else?
    2007-10-27 12:40 AM
    I have the exact same problem. I didn't even know what caused it until I read your post! Maybe I'll delete voicenotes cuz I really don't use it. Hope that app isn't screwing up my phone. If u know of a fix, please let me know. Thanks!
    2008-01-05 03:18 AM
    I find that if I just launch the iPod an start playing a song, the sound is fine again - no need to reboot. This is on fw 112.
    2008-01-05 01:58 PM
    same here, chuckiecheese, didn't realize what was causing it, but thinking back it was after using vnotes.
    2008-01-06 01:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD