I installed some new 3rd party apps to my iphone and some of my former icons aren't viewable anymore (I can't even find Installer.app icon- it's of the screen) Any ideas on what I can do if I can't get access to Installer?
    2007-10-29 08:50 PM
    What method did you use to get app tapp installed. r u on 1.0.2 or 1.1.1 ?

if 1.1.1 try jailbreakme.com to get app tapp installer installed using safari on iPhone.

HTH
    2007-10-29 09:15 PM
    I installed some new 3rd party apps to my iphone and some of my former icons aren't viewable anymore (I can't even find Installer.app icon- it's of the screen) Any ideas on what I can do if I can't get access to Installer?
    By what you said I'm assuming that you installed enough to bump some icons off. If that's the case you need to install summerboard via ibrickr to be able to scroll to them.

Also if you could be so kind as to help keep the forum clean and post in the right sections that would be great.

This section is "Native iPhone App Launches - Post new native apps in this forum."
    2007-10-29 10:08 PM
    By what you said I'm assuming that you installed enough to bump some icons off. If that's the case you need to install summerboard via ibrickr to be able to scroll to them.

Also if you could be so kind as to help keep the forum clean and post in the right sections that would be great.

This section is "Native iPhone App Launches - Post new native apps in this forum."
    Sorry, like I said, I am a newbie. I'll try the ibrickr solution tonight. It is Mac compatible right?
    2007-10-30 12:09 AM
    Sorry, like I said, I am a newbie. I'll try the ibrickr solution tonight. It is Mac compatible right?
    Ibrickr is for PC. I'm not sure what the mac equivalent is, but just check the guides link up top and you'll find out.
    2007-10-30 05:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD