im still waiting. Its been well over 48hrs. This sucks. I emailed him he said be patient. Hoiw can we be patient if you say 24 to 48hrs. Dont give time frames you cant meet just my opinion.
    2008-04-26 04:47 PM
    i found this other video app on iclarified dot com that records with sound..its alright i guess only thing for ppl who dont want to pay its like 20 dollars for full license... it lets u record 30 seconds though for demo...add this to installer sources....

www.iphone-recorder.com/install2

edit: app is under multimedia
    2008-04-26 05:47 PM
    im still waiting. Its been well over 48hrs. This sucks. I emailed him he said be patient. Hoiw can we be patient if you say 24 to 48hrs. Dont give time frames you cant meet just my opinion.

i agree, but my whole thing is that he's been working on it (or so I assume) for a while now and I'm sure that it will atleast run/record, it's just a beta, it doesn't have to be perfect, it's not supposed to be, but thats just my opinion...
    2008-04-26 06:09 PM
    a totally agree with drunk's idea of patience but there is a limit. This so called "beta" was supposed to be released about 3 weeks ago and the same message was given, Please Wait 24-48hrs for an email..." Okay I understand that some complications occured with PolarBear and other problems. But why would you re-open registrations if you're not 100% if you're actually going to release the app.

I know there's going to some of you that are going to kiss up and what chinosoflyy198 said please don't give a time frame if you're not positive.
    2008-04-26 06:38 PM
    I completely agree with everyone. DON'T give us a time frame if you can't meet it.. I think everyone on this board would be in love with drunk if he had just been honest from the beginning and said "Hey, it'll probably take me a couple of months to finish." If he said that no one would be turning on him... now his credibility is s-h-i-t and it sucks because his app is probably going to be amazing, but everyone hates him now haha
    2008-04-26 11:03 PM
    damn drunk you really have a love & hate relationship with forum members now... Keep up the work bro.. Even when your done and the app is up to par i still will donate to you..
    2008-04-26 11:14 PM
    i just don't understand why he's trying to the app perfect when he's going to release it as a beta???
    2008-04-26 11:20 PM
    nothing against "Drunk" but why would you even give a time frame if you can't meet it. This is saying you gonna have the beta app in less than 48hrs. Still nothing. Im already up to 68hrs. Nothing in my email stating that im gonna be a beta user or whatever the heck it says. I think about going the other route and dropping twenty dollars on the other recorder. Because he delivered. You try for 30 seconds if you like you buy. 20.00 is kind of steep for a video recorder but then again its out there and you can actually record. I appreciate what "drunk" 'has been trying to put out". But when you give a time frame meet the deadline. I quote The Donald "Your Fired"
    2008-04-27 12:26 AM
    calm down guys.... the mods close every thread that gets heated about this, they closed 2-3 already, especially if u talk about drunk.....

drunk said the emails will go out this weekend, also this weekend registration will close......
    2008-04-27 12:37 AM
    drunk also said jan 15 we would get the app...either way im still waiting for his but DRUNK US USERS AREN'T MAD AT YA..ITS JUST TIME FRAMES THAT U DON'T MEET..JUST DON'T PUT A TIMEFRAME ON **** AND WE WON'T HAVE A PROBLEM LIKE LIL SRAPPY
    2008-04-27 01:22 AM
    man its been 3 days, i signed up when sign up started and still havent gotten it
    2008-04-27 02:00 AM
    I signed up on April 2nd. And I donated. Stop whining.
    2008-04-27 02:10 AM
    I signed up on April 2nd. And I donated. Stop whining.

lolololololol....sorry bro but thats something else....
    2008-04-27 02:33 AM
    lolololololol....sorry bro but thats something else....
    Huh?!

Please explain "something else..."

I was talking about uShow.

"Thank you, you have been registered to beta test the uShow iPhone video recorder. Further details will be mailed to this account shortly."
    Last edited by Napoleon_PhoneApart; 2008-04-27 at 10:41 AM.
    2008-04-27 10:29 AM
    I donated a couple months back. It doesn't make you entitled to anything, its completely voluntary and the intentions are helping the guy out. Even if the app never comes out, I feel fine with that, because his proof of concept really got the ball rolling. It let people know, "Hey, this IS possible."
    2008-04-27 06:08 PM
    thank you x999x
    2008-04-27 06:33 PM
    I donated a couple months back. It doesn't make you entitled to anything, its completely voluntary and the intentions are helping the guy out. Even if the app never comes out, I feel fine with that, because his proof of concept really got the ball rolling. It let people know, "Hey, this IS possible."

It does entitle you to a license of some sort. I donated as well, and I'm hoping to get a license key to not have watermarks.
    2008-04-27 10:16 PM
    The final app is supposed to be free, so no watermarks. But we have to wait till it comes out. Anyway with the other video recorder out and (fixed) the wait is easier.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.
    2008-04-27 11:46 PM
    Congratulations on the functional registration page. Now can we see a video of uShow?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out
    2008-04-28 05:12 AM
    on his website he said, ".....couple more days......"
    smhsmh
    2008-04-28 05:37 AM
99 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD