User Tag List

Hey, I jalibroke my 1.1.4 iTouch and have the installer app. It has NES emulators and stuff for the GBA, but all of them are for the iPhone. Are there any for the iTouch? I really want Pokemon haha xD.

Also, can someone tell me what the development category is for? It has a few coding languages which I can install, but don't know what they do. Thanks.
    2008-04-24 12:25 AM
    1. Same operating system. Go for it!
    2. Its for developers
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2008-04-24 at 12:55 AM.
    2008-04-24 12:47 AM
    1. Same operating system. Go for it!
    2. Its for developers
    Thanks for your response. That is what I thought but all those apps say "for Iphone" on it. Maybe thats because they were made before jailbreak for the iTouch was made available, don't know. And, when I download them it never works, I just get an error message. And it only happens for apps like those (emulators) and third party apps where it says something like "this app is not safe" and the install button is red. . .
    2008-04-24 01:13 AM
    iTouch
    I believe you mean iPod touch. By your logic, the whole iPod line is iNano, iClassic, and iShuffle. No that is not correct.

It has NES emulators and stuff for the GBA, but all of them are for the iPhone. Are there any for the iTouch? I really want Pokemon haha xD.
    Don't be fooled, they work on the iPod touch, too.

Also, can someone tell me what the development category is for? It has a few coding languages which I can install, but don't know what they do. Thanks.
    It's for developers.
    2008-04-24 03:44 AM
    I believe you mean iPod touch. By your logic, the whole iPod line is iNano, iClassic, and iShuffle. No that is not correct.

Don't be fooled, they work on the iPod touch, too.

It's for developers.
    Well, I don't see you walking around saying iPod Phone do I?

iTouch, iNano, ect. They are used for two reasons.

1. Easier to type, less letters

2. For people like to to complain about

=)

2008-04-26 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD