Are you changing the name or the icon for the next release?
    2008-05-09 08:13 AM
    Are you changing the name or the icon for the next release?
    hahah..yeah need that badly.

can we have a zoom also
    2008-05-09 10:57 AM
    We are working on v 1.2.0 and soon it will be released.

New features include:
    1. a new interface
    2. bugs fixed

The feature may be included in v1.2.0:
    Upload to Youtube.

Thanks to all who interested in it.
    That sounds great, will be waiting. Big thanks.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.
    2008-05-09 03:01 PM
    May 9, 2008, New Version 1.2.0 Released:

1. Upload to Youtube
    Note: You must sign in with Google account to upload video to Youtube. You may see the videos we have uploaded: http://www.youtube.com/iPhoneVideoRecorder
    2. A new stable video encoder
    3. New designed user interface
    4. Bugs fixed
    2008-05-09 06:36 PM

1. Upload to Youtube
    Note: You must sign in with Google account to upload video to Youtube. You may see the videos we have uploaded: http://www.youtube.com/iPhoneVideoRecorder
    4. Bugs fixed
    AMAZING!!!!! Refreshing my resources now!!!!! Thanks!
    2008-05-09 07:13 PM
    Just added it... when I try to play back anything i have recorded, all I get is a black screen, and no audio. Anyone else have this prob?
    Glad I didnt pay for this...
    2008-05-09 07:58 PM
    Just added it... when I try to play back anything i have recorded, all I get is a black screen, and no audio. Anyone else have this prob?
    Glad I didnt pay for this...
    come on. it's not that hard to read the previous page, is it?
    2008-05-09 08:10 PM
    works great! youtube uploading works perfectly (though, you have to go in and link your youtube/google accounts first)

*to be honest, though, i had my fingers crossed that i was gonna open it for the first time and it was gonna look like ushow. oh well
    2008-05-09 08:15 PM
    come on. it's not that hard to read the previous page, is it?
    apparently it is easier being an internet smartass. I did read about touching the black screen on the previous page.. it didnt work for me.
    2008-05-09 08:26 PM

1. Upload to Youtube
    4. Bugs fixed
    This app is getting better and better! thanks much guys.

Also that name change and icon change definetly needs to change hahah. Awesome app wish i could say the same with the icon and the name hahah.

thanks again guys
    2008-05-09 08:47 PM
    apparently it is easier being an internet smartass. I did read about touching the black screen on the previous page.. it didnt work for me.
    It works, simply put... Tap the screen, boom it plays.

If anyone is being smart around here, take a look at your original post sir.

Good day.

For those of you wondering about the annoying sound bug, its been fixed! You don't need to play an iTunes song anymore to clear things up

Just bought my license key, and for whatever reason a "backup" is offered for 3.95. If you select "Remove" from your cart it will take you to step 2 without removing the charge. Simply enter "0" in for the quantity and it wont tabulate.

Thanks for the update, you addressed all the things I wanted!
    Last edited by x999x; 2008-05-10 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-10 12:01 AM
    [QUOTE=x999x;961761]It works, simply put... Tap the screen, boom it plays.

Good day.

Who was talking to you for you to voice your useless opinion to me?
    I first stated it didnt work. I read and tried before I posted, and this person has to make that comment?
    now you ?
    lol
    I wish that you people would actually would have the nerve to say this to a persons face.....
    2008-05-10 12:32 AM
    [quote=KLEAR;963641]
    It works, simply put... Tap the screen, boom it plays.

Good day.

Who was talking to you for you to voice your useless opinion to me?
    I first stated it didnt work. I read and tried before I posted, and this person has to make that comment?
    now you ?
    lol
    I wish that you people would actually would have the nerve to say this to a persons face.....

Its a public forum pal, digest that thought for a bit.

Stating you're glad you didn't pay was a useless comment since the answer to your problem is here in the thread. You start from page one and read through, thats how these things work.

You threatening me? Hope you're in SoCal because I definitely have the nerve to say what I want in anyone's face. Let me know if you need me to prove it.

Have a great weekend, I know I will
    2008-05-10 01:38 AM
    Im in new york. I would love it if you would say that to my face!!!!! What does it matter to you if i said i am glad I didnt pay for it, and why did you feel the need to say anything to me when I was talking to someone else that had something to say to me. I did read from page 1. so keep assuming, and also keep assuming that you can actually back your big talk....

edit: I was not giving you a threat. I said.. I wish people would have the nerve to say it to a face since people tend to be so brave behind their comp. I am usually very humble, and would refrain from retaliating, but i sure wiuld wish to see what you are made of.
    Last edited by KLEAR; 2008-05-10 at 01:58 AM.
    2008-05-10 01:53 AM
    Wow, message board e-Peen contests are the greatest. You both sound like idiots, take it elsewhere, kids.
    2008-05-10 02:26 AM
    wwjd
    2008-05-10 02:33 AM
    no crack?
    2008-05-10 03:20 AM
    2008-05-10 06:29 AM
    lol...

anyways.. this is an awesome product.. really digging it besides the fact that after i used the new update, i went back to springboard and everything was freezin up .. was weird, had to restart the phone, havent tried again
    2008-05-10 06:37 AM
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!! love it! nothing like flogging a dead horse, lol!

If you found anything I said/did useful, please click on the Button
    2008-05-10 06:39 AM
358 ... 21011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD