ok i had MIM, and i changed my carrier for about a day

then when i went to revert it back, all i get was the original T-Mobile Logo, then when i go into customize to change the logo to the better looking T-Mobile it wont change.

everything on my status bar changes except the carrier logo!!!

anyone know whats up???
    2008-04-27 07:23 AM
    Use MIM and set it to "iPod". That should help. It worked for me.
    2008-04-27 07:29 AM
    to Safari, i have been unable to change my carrier, as the other person wrote above, in a similar way--with it just stopping for whatever reason. I have customize 2.0 beta 10 and make-it-mine but it simply bcame stuck on my T-mobile logo (i think it was after i installed the t-mobile settings prefs. bundle from this site that it became stuck...anyway, as you suggested, i changed the carrier in make-it-mine to "iPod" and it ACTUALLY WORKED! As simple as that, 2 seconds its fixed! Personally, im very surprised that ipod would make it work but it truely did! Thank you very much, i appreciate it a lot though, great suggestion/solution to my issue.
    2008-06-19 07:04 AM
    Maybe it was built on the iPod firmware then. Glad you got it fixed.

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech
    2008-06-19 08:03 AM
    Thanks a lot... earlier i was trying 'AT&T' but failed .... 'ipod' worked like breeze :-)
    2009-02-25 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD