Hey all,
    I need some help preventing myself from my terrible drunk dialing habit. On my old blackberry I used a really long password, but the iphone only has 4 numbers. Is there an app that'll help me?
    2008-04-28 11:47 PM
    REHAB....lol. i do the same sh&t.
    2008-04-29 12:19 AM
    hahahaha... i've done this on occasion. i know a few ppl who definitiely need it!
    2008-04-29 02:04 AM
    hah no i wish.... thatd help alot.... request?
    If i helped hit Thanks!
    2008-04-29 02:06 AM
    LOL at this thread. That's great. This would be a useful app 'fo sho...
    2008-04-29 02:46 AM
    there was talk about this on another forum a while back that i remember. people were talking about making an app where you could set it up to not allow you to call certain people (or all people) between a certain time and a certain time. that way, no matter how much you wanted to, you could not call that certain someone after a few drinks that night... you'd have to wait until morning.

could definitely be useful!
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad
    2008-04-29 07:48 AM
    Hey guys just thought i'd let you know i'm almost done with what you need. I have and interlock program that you have to blow into the speaker of the phone and it check your BAC before it unlocks the phone.... Very cool app.... LOL Drunks crack me up. There is one major problem... if your phone is locked from use how do you use it if you need to call some one for a ride home??? Drunk dialing is a little better then drunk driving because your couldn't remember the phone freaking password.
    2008-04-30 03:29 PM
    ROFL @ persichini
    Does the app also take your car keys so that you can't cause a drink driving accident after your girlfriend breaks up with you because she thinks your an alcoholic?

I think the answer is...DON'T DRINK SO MUCH. But I think that drunk call are funny ****! Love getting them and making them :P
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP
    2008-04-30 03:45 PM
    ROFL @ persichini
    Does the app also take your car keys so that you can't cause a drink driving accident after your girlfriend breaks up with you because she thinks your an alcoholic?

I think the answer is...DON'T DRINK SO MUCH. But I think that drunk call are funny ****! Love getting them and making them :P
    Hahahahahhahahah
    If i helped hit Thanks!
    2008-04-30 03:50 PM
    drunk texting is always a problem to
    2008-04-30 04:21 PM
    Unfortunately, the iPhone does not have a component for a built-in, native breathalyzer, so that app isn't going to fly...

I may have missed the sarcasm there, but that didn't sound like a joke.
    2008-04-30 09:00 PM
    It all sounds like a personal problem to me.
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!
    2008-04-30 11:34 PM
    Im working on a breathalizer app. If you blow over a certain percent no calls. And if you blow over an even higher percet automatically calls an ambulance.
    2008-05-01 08:04 AM
    Im working on a breathalizer app. If you blow over a certain percent no calls. And if you blow over an even higher percet automatically calls an ambulance.
    Did you even read persichini post. Said the same thing...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP
    2008-05-01 09:22 AM
    Not to mention that that idea is not possible...
    2008-05-01 06:57 PM
    It's called a ball peen hammer. You buy your friends hammers. When you call them drunk off your ***, they come over and smash your phone. Problem solved.
    I always wanted to have that ideal father son relationship. You know, where I get to see him for like eight hours every other weekend, and send checks to some woman I hate. -- Tucker, Red vs. Blue
    2008-05-02 05:12 AM
    Unfortunately, the iPhone does not have a component for a built-in, native breathalyzer, so that app isn't going to fly...

I may have missed the sarcasm there, but that didn't sound like a joke.
    Dude, how could you not tell that was a joke. It's common sense that that would never work...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP
    2008-05-02 08:25 AM
    hahaha yes there is, its called airplane mode ;-)
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."
    2008-05-02 08:47 AM
    LOL..... This post keeps getting funnier.

Ok for those of you that didn’t pick up on it the first time the next part is sarcasm.

Ok so here are the basics on how the App would work... when your drunk and want to use your phone you slide the unlock bar. The phone then asks you to blow in to the microphone.... and if you’re drunk enough (or stupid enough) to actually blow into the phone, it calls a local AA group, if you’re not drunk you obviously won't blow... and your phone unlocks and works like normal.
    2008-05-02 03:24 PM
    Hey, this app finally exists. Don't Dial (under utilities) - it lets you block your own contacts, or you can have a friend set a password on your phonebook (it expires after awhile).

It's here: iTunes Store

or dontdial.com
    2009-03-24 07:38 PM
21 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD