i use to have this theme but after i updated it everything seemed to dissapear. its like the whole theme is empty. i looked in the theme directory, and it has all the folders for all the icons, but there is nothing inside the folders. is anyone else experiencing this? is there a fix? thanks

bump
    Last edited by ChaosX; 2008-05-05 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-05 11:40 PM
    havin' the same problem
    2008-05-10 01:00 AM
    same here, I loved that theme.
    2008-05-12 02:19 AM
    well for me wat I did was go to customize app and manually (assign)
    Icons, wallpaper, sliders, ECT....worked great
    2008-05-31 07:05 PM
    I had a similar problem with the Weather2 background theme. i deleted the theme then what i did was to clear the cache, go to all themes, press search, leave the search box blank, then press search. A list of themes popped up and i found the theme, re-downloaded it, and applied it before exiting the page. Thenew background finally showed up. Before I did theis even ssh shoed the directories in the theme to be empty.

maybe this will help with iPear?
    Oh one other thing i did was to set permissions on the Cache folders recurseively to 777 on both /private/var/mobile/Library/Customize2/Cache AND on /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/Customize before i did the above. That may have had soemthing to do with it as well.
    2008-05-31 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD