Well i wanted customize 2.0 working so i installed the SUID Lib Fix but i accidently uninstalled it like 3 days later...but now i cant reinstall it because i get the mainscript error....All i wanna know is will the effects of the Fix still be on even though i uninstalled?

not one response? lol
    Last edited by luisbk2005; 2008-05-09 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-09 03:51 AM
    Well i wanted customize 2.0 working so i installed the SUID Lib Fix but i accidently uninstalled it like 3 days later...but now i cant reinstall it because i get the mainscript error....All i wanna know is will the effects of the Fix still be on even though i uninstalled?

not one response? lol
    If uninstalled... it will undo the process it had done when installed... the MainScript error is comming about because there is something missing, most likely a folder, that it uses for the install.... It may have info in the more info section of the download of what exactly this patch does, if it does, check to make sure all folders in the process are on your deivce, if not, create the missing folder(s) and then try install again.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)
    2008-05-10 04:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD