I don't really want any of summerboard's functionality, but i do want springboard scrolling. I have all the other stuff turned off, but I wonder if it affects performance anyway even when they are 'off' in smbprefs.
    2007-11-09 10:25 PM
    I have not noticed a performance impact with Dim Wallpaper turned off, but...

Originally the SpringBoard scrolling patch for 1.1.1 was available as trip1pogostick in the Conceited Software's beta repository for Installer.app, but it seems to have been removed.

You can still do this manual process:
    http://www.modmyi.com/wiki/index.php...Manual_Install
    2007-11-09 11:33 PM
    xlauncher does that.
    2007-11-10 10:22 AM
    Why do you want scrolling?

1.1.1 has sideway scrolling, which is much more cleaner cause it doesnt have any icon image overflow at the bottom.

As for performance...it does slightly effect it.

I know that when i had summerboard on 1.0.2 my GUI of the phone changed.

The icons would stop doing that 'splitting' effect and instead scroll up. I like the splitting...

The alpha background i found hurt my battery life!? I know II never installed SSH and wifi is always off when not in use.

After i used the alpha my battery DRAINED!...

No loss. I miss some of my custom icons tho... Ohh well, im better off without em.
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.
    2007-11-10 01:47 PM
    Why do you want scrolling?

1.1.1 has sideway scrolling, which is much more cleaner cause it doesnt have any icon image overflow at the bottom.

As for performance...it does slightly effect it.

I know that when i had summerboard on 1.0.2 my GUI of the phone changed.

The icons would stop doing that 'splitting' effect and instead scroll up. I like the splitting...

The alpha background i found hurt my battery life!? I know II never installed SSH and wifi is always off when not in use.

After i used the alpha my battery DRAINED!...

No loss. I miss some of my custom icons tho... Ohh well, im better off without em.

1.1.1 does the sideways scrolling automatically?
    2007-11-13 04:55 PM
    my lower keyboard is not working so i cannot starburst the list of applications is there anyother way in which i can launch my applications.
    and if i have to backup my contacts and upgrade to 1.1.4 form 1.0.2 how to do it
    my computer crashed through which my phone was synced
    2008-08-19 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD