I'm not really a MMS user but I figured I would try this Swirly thing out so........So yesterday I installed. Just to be disappointed that it didnt work for me. Yeah it installed perfect but like everyone else. I couldn't send or receive. So i looked on the net and found this forums topic about Swirly. I knew I wasn't about to repeat what failed others. I couldnt believe that it was the sim that wouldnt allow it. So i removed the sim put it in my old Unlocked Motorola Krazr. Configured all the at&t settings. What do you know it worked, Sent and received. So then I put the sim back into the iphone , bam it worked, sent/received no problem. I don't know how long it will work
    .......Being that people are saying ATT does a scan and blocks. But I will keep you updated if I try later and it doesnt work. I dont have any kind off special feature add besides unlimited data, and i have to pay per use on mms so basically the standard package everyone gets. Just my little story so give it a try if you want. Hope it works for you too.........

Bye the way dont know if putting it in the Krazr just jump started it or what but it worked. You probably can do this in any unlocked phone.......let me know if yall have success........
    Last edited by eyephone?; 2008-05-12 at 09:33 AM. Reason: forgot ps
    2008-05-12 09:29 AM
    I dont know-why do you need those MMS?
    2008-05-12 10:12 AM
    For me, it's not about sending them as much as receiving them.
    2008-05-12 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD