Hi Guy

I'm very new to this. Just bought the iPhone and enjoying it very much. Just one question, how can I unlock the community sources in the installer list so that I can see what is available to download from modmyi.com

When i go in to the installer and select source there is a littler lock icon on the modmyi source.

Help please.
    Attached Thumbnails lock-photo.jpg  
    Last edited by arkangel007; 2008-05-12 at 01:06 PM.
    2008-05-12 01:00 PM
    lol. that just means its a trusted source. click on the install tab on the bottom.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.
    2008-05-12 01:22 PM
    thanks..

Sorry to be a pain.. but... where will I find instruction on how to change the themes on the iphone? and on installing software from this site to the iphone?

Thanks in advance
    2008-05-12 02:11 PM
    How to SFTP Summerboard themes 1.1.4

1. install BSD subsystem
    (from list of apps available from Installer)

2. install OpenSSH
    (from list of apps available from Installer)

3. Get a SFTP program to SSH to your iphone from your computer
    (If using a MAC try FuGu or Transmit. If using a PC try WinSCP? or iPhoneBrowser?)
    http://www.versiontracker.com/php/qs...=all&submit=Go

4. SFTP settings: Server will be your IP address of your iphone, User = root, password = dottie or alpine.
    (get your iphones IP address from Settings->Wifi->click the arrow next to the wifi network you are connected to. you'll then see your IP address)

5. Summerboard themes go in var/mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/ , this is the directory you'll place your themes. each theme should have it's own folder.
    2008-05-12 02:40 PM
    Broomhead,not many people have WiFi at home... You can just use iPhone Browser,and set permissions by application:Finder,Squid,Terminal....
    More info can be found in Wiki page.
    Good Luck!
    2008-05-12 02:46 PM
    Has the MMI source changed?
    I see the source in my source list with the little lock but I do not have any MMI categories in installer.
    2008-07-30 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD