i updated to v1.6 of customize today and for somereason i cant hide my icons anymore, any idea why?

anyone?
    Last edited by woox; 2007-11-13 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-13 06:26 AM
    same problem
    2007-11-13 06:30 AM
    try search there is atleast 2 to 3 topics about this already
    2007-11-13 06:30 AM
    Well apparently u cant hide your icons anymore (Why the hell would u remove that feature).

Anyway to go to a older version? I just use it to hide my icons...
    2007-11-13 06:41 AM
    HOLY CRAP YOU PEOPLE ANNOY ME. First you complain you can't move icons, now you complain that some stuff isn't hidden. DUDE, it's a FREE app. If you people would just STOP updating before READING about things, this problem wouldn't exist.

SpicyChicken has been working HARD to fix the problem about iCon ordering, and as such, TOTALLY RE-WROTE THE CODE FROM SCRATCH. Give him some damn time to re-incorporate it. Jeez, you people are so damn unappreciative of other peoples hard work. That really makes me sick.
    2007-11-13 07:05 AM
    Thanks
    I like my chicken spicy!
    2007-11-13 07:11 AM
    HOLY CRAP YOU PEOPLE ANNOY ME. First you complain you can't move icons, now you complain that some stuff isn't hidden. DUDE, it's a FREE app. If you people would just STOP updating before READING about things, this problem wouldn't exist.

SpicyChicken has been working HARD to fix the problem about iCon ordering, and as such, TOTALLY RE-WROTE THE CODE FROM SCRATCH. Give him some damn time to re-incorporate it. Jeez, you people are so damn unappreciative of other peoples hard work. That really makes me sick.
    u know i was complaining earlier because i never thought about it being put like you did, well im sorry for complaining i didnt realize he rewrote the whole thing
    2007-11-13 07:24 AM
    Noticed it today and at first thought Customize had installed "Field Test" on my phone untill I figured it out. To me this is a good trade off on not being able to move icons. I just put all my unused Icons lke "Demo App" at the very bottom so its always on the last page.
    2007-11-13 08:14 AM
    Noticed it today and at first thought Customize had installed "Field Test" on my phone untill I figured it out. To me this is a good trade off on not being able to move icons. I just put all my unused Icons lke "Demo App" at the very bottom so its always on the last page.
    Lemonade
    2007-11-13 08:16 AM
    Yea straight up just put the ones u want hidden on the last page... this site used to be so good now its filled with whiney n00bs crying about customize and springboard all the time... we need to start banning people or something round here...
    2007-11-13 02:42 PM
    Well I aint whining I just want to know wtf is going on.

Does anyone have the old customize becuase I just want to hide my crap, I dont want to SEE it.
    2007-11-13 04:02 PM
    /\ downgrading to old versdion didnt help me customizer just got confused so i had to reisntal last verison
    2007-11-13 04:15 PM
    Well apparently u cant hide your icons anymore (Why the hell would u remove that feature).

Anyway to go to a older version? I just use it to hide my icons...
    Whinning.

You people are the same to just sign a contract before reading it, aren't you? You are ALWAYS supposed to read what an update includes, BEFORE you update. I've told spicychicken to just have limited testers for his new stuff from now on, so that all you n00bz with the itch, won't click update without any sense.
    2007-11-13 08:42 PM
    yea all the time u waste whinning and crying u could hide the icons manually by editing the plist file...

N00bs don't know how good they have it we started with nothing months ago...

Move ur hidden to the last page and just dont scroll that far, omg now its hidden... asses
    2007-11-13 08:57 PM
    Whinning.

You people are the same to just sign a contract before reading it, aren't you? You are ALWAYS supposed to read what an update includes, BEFORE you update. I've told spicychicken to just have limited testers for his new stuff from now on, so that all you n00bz with the itch, won't click update without any sense.
    Lol dictionary, go easy lol! just shut yourself off from the land of n00b. Take a mental note of the people in this thread, and take a note of who will wreck their phone in the next major update
    Yeah SpicyChicken tries hard, give him a chance! Don't complain unless you can do it better yourself, lol. This is the third thread with this subject; check before you post next time.
    2007-11-13 08:59 PM
    Third? Try like 7th
    2007-11-13 09:01 PM
    its like the 89438745th ive seen since rsbt came out....

we have to start just ignoring threads that people ***** in...
    2007-11-13 09:59 PM
    PROBLEM SOLVED SO STOP COMPLAINING! Follow these steps.
    1. Go to installer app
    2. Select All Packages
    3. Scroll Down to xLaunch
    4. Install xLaunch
    5. Go to xLaunch
    6. Look for the icons you want to hide
    7. Select them
    8. Click toggle visibility ** (You may have to do this more than once if they dont hide the first time)
    9. The screen will go blank then load
    10. Open and it should be gone
    2007-11-14 01:03 AM
    PROBLEM SOLVED SO STOP COMPLAINING! Follow these steps.
    1. Go to installer app
    2. Select All Packages
    3. Scroll Down to xLaunch
    4. Install xLaunch
    5. Go to xLaunch
    6. Look for the icons you want to hide
    7. Select them
    8. Click toggle visibility ** (You may have to do this more than once if they dont hide the first time)
    9. The screen will go blank then load
    10. Open and it should be gone
    i know that i just registered here but i searched and searched on this site and others for this answer. it's talked about ALOT but your the only one that had a fix. THANK YOU for posting!
    2007-11-14 07:07 AM
    I give mad props for the fact that the icon problem is fixed But at the same time i still feel that he still couldve left the number of icons in the dock or home screen option there.. jus for the fact that you can have that option for your mood of how you want your screen to look or the fact that you may have a walllpaper that you like alot but all the icons are in the way everytime... Like said the option was very nice...... different moods for different themes
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd
    2007-11-14 08:02 AM
21 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD