Hi, I set BossPrefs to open with the double tap of the home button of my iPod Touch...
    It works, but how can i go back?
    I tried iPhoneHome but it just opens the whole iPod app, not just the tiny bar with controls as it used to do...
    Thanks in advance for your help

up!
    Last edited by guineapig; 2008-05-14 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-14 11:30 PM
    Do it manually...

Edit the plist file.
    2008-05-14 11:41 PM
    i would do that but i don't know what to add

ok, i need com.apple.springboard.plist that is in ~/Library/Preferences/ ...
    I'll be very grateful to anyone who can pass me that file...
    I need it to copy the string i don't have any longer...

ok i managed to get the file and i've seen that the string i was looking for is not there (the file is coming from a "working" ipod).
    i tried to delete it from my plist file and it doesn't work either.

BigBoss help please!
    Last edited by guineapig; 2008-05-15 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-15 10:45 AM
    I remember doing this for 1.1.4 but I've since upgraded to 2.0 and I can't figure out how to do it again. I remember editing some configuration file or something but, of course, didn't save that information. Anyone know what I'm supposed to modify?
    2008-08-04 03:25 AM
    I have exactly the same problem with Bossprefs. I hit "Bossprefs to double tap home" and now I can't reset it to open favorites. I tried uninstalling Bossprefs but double tapping home did nothing. I don't see a way to reset it and I don't know how to edit the plist file. Please help.
    2009-02-03 07:23 AM
    try this...
    1)uninstall bosspreffs
    2) open settings app
    3)click General
    4)scroll down to home button and select
    5)select "home, phone favorites, or ipod

Hopefully that should fix it.... I dont know for sure though.
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)
    2009-02-04 01:17 AM
    BossPrefs will no longer be updated, you should use SBsettings now. (way nicer, and cant be instantly accessed on top of any open ap)
    2009-02-04 08:02 PM
    ok I did a restore and now when I double tap in springboard it opens up iPod completely and exits out of the current app I'm in instead of bringing up the shortcut screen controls like it used too. Any thoughts plz? thx
    2009-03-21 12:39 AM
    ok I did a restore and now when I double tap in springboard it opens up iPod completely and exits out of the current app I'm in instead of bringing up the shortcut screen controls like it used too. Any thoughts plz? thx
    that can be changed with an option in settings. have you checked there?
    2009-03-23 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD