Hello,
    I dont know what happen but now the nes.app is not in the list of installer.app, i have all the correct sources, and all the programs are there but nes.app is not.

First i try to install from installer.app a summerboard update also there was a nes.app update, but it crash, so i restart my iphone i go to installer.app and now there are no updates of summerboard and nes, so i dont know what happen, i try to uninstall my previous nes.app version but now i cant install it again because is not in the installer list, so what can i do to fix this??? i think there are a file from installer.app that thinks that nes.app is already installed and because that is not in the list of app to install, but what file is causing this?

Thank you, and i hope you can understand my bad english.
    2007-11-13 07:44 PM
    I'm not really sure what the problem is... but try adding some more of these sources to see if it pops up on there:

http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Lis...taller_Sources
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad
    2007-11-13 07:55 PM
    NES and SMB have disappeared from Installer. They were there last night, but not today.
    2007-11-13 08:10 PM
    ummm don't have a titty attack, install them manually via ssh...
    2007-11-13 08:54 PM
    NES and SMB have disappeared from Installer. They were there last night, but not today.
    so, its not only me? is general?
    2007-11-13 09:00 PM
    Happening here too .... and when you load it manually the icons for the navigaion at the bottom (e.g. - saved, bookmarked, etc) are missing.

NES dudes have a falling out with Nullriver again ?
    2007-11-13 09:52 PM
    Available again! NES.app and SummerBoard!
    2007-11-14 01:46 AM
    Hi there,

I accidentally un-installed my SMB. Would you be so kind and tell me how I can re-install it again on my iphone?

Thanks in advance,
    MJ4life
    2008-01-19 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD